Chapter Three

Hollis and Jinx were welcomed by Clay and Jax to stay at the clubhouse until they deal with Ethan Zobelle and AJ Weston. AJ was the one to break in the other day while the guys were gone. Hollis is in the main part giving a handy in a dark corner to Chibs. He didn't want his brothers to see his dick.

Chibs head lolls back and he hums in satisfaction as Hollis runs her thumb over his oozing tip. She is good with her hands. He's amazed she didn't do anything with Happy the other night. The Scot grabs her wrist and he cums real big, luckily keeping quiet.

He pecks her cheek before he heads out to go get Jax at home. Hollis goes to the bathroom and she washes the jizz off her hands. Holls steps back into the bar room of the club house before going outside with Jinx. She lays across one of the picnic tables while Jinx lays beside it.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis wound up going to the spare dorm to take a small naked nap while the Sons work in the garage today. She wakes up and sees Tig hovering over her. Hollis sighs.

Tig moves to where he's on his knees and Hollis's legs are over his thighs. His hands rub down her thighs. "So, we never tried butt stuff."

"I bought a plug."

Tig's eyes glisten in excitement. Hollis smiles at the glint and she moves. She rolls over and sticks her ass up. Tig smirks. He wants to take advantage before she gets swooped up by Happy. Tig is almost confident that he will swoop her up if he ever patches into the Charming charter.

Tig reaches around and sticks his clean finger into Hollis's mouth and has her suck it. He then stuffs it into her tight asshole and Tig smirks excitedly when she moans a little.

"I know you said no vaginal intercourse but... anal isn't vaginal."

"I'm not ready for a dick in there yet, Tiggy," Hollis says.

"Okay, that's fine, no dicks," Tig says as he sticks his finger back in. "This will do."

"Where's..." she moans. "Where's Jinx?"

"That beautiful fucking dog is with the guys in the garage," Tig says. Tig suddenly leaves and comes back with a shoe box of toys.

"Why am I not surprised you have sex toys on standby?" Hollis asks.

"You've gotten to know me, that's why," Tig replies and he pulls a slender, silver dildo out. "Pussy?"

"Lube it, Tiggy."

"Oh, I wish I knew how tight you were around a dick." He grabs the lube from the box. "Banana flavor lube okay?"

"Yeah."

Tig lubes the dildo up before making Hollis roll over and lay on her back. "Now just spread your legs."

Hollis opens her tatted up legs and Tig slowly pushes the dildo into her pink pussy. Tig rubs her leg with his free hand as he watches her pussy literally wrap around the toy. He knows she's tight for that to happen because he knows how thin it is. Tig grabs his dick once he frees it and rubs himself as he watches.

"Tiggy," Hollis whimpers as she feels her orgasm near. Tig leans down and he starts licking her clit as he fucks her with a dildo and pumps himself. "Ahhh!" She yells out as she cums.

"What will Tiggy do if she finds an old man?" Bobby Munson asks no one in particular.

"He'll pout," Opie Winston, Piney's son, replies in amusement. "How is she a crow eater without intercourse?"

"The head she gives makes up for it," Juice Ortiz says. "And she always tastes very good. She's saving intercourse for the one. And so far, it's not Tig."

"Shut up, guys," Tig groans as he comes out after returning his toys.

"It's true," Juice says.

"I know," he says and Clay walks in, Jinx following him.

That dog makes Tig perk up and he gets in the floor and plays with the dog. Jinx barks happily at him and licks SoA in the face.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Clay, Opie, and Tig leave the clubhouse to go see Elliot Oswald and Hollis makes sure that Jinx has food. Clay still wants her here until Weston and Zobelle are no longer a threat to her.

"Hey, darlin'," Jax greets Hollis as he walks in. "Can you become scarce? Gotta talk to Juice."

"Of course," Hollis replies and she goes outside.

Hollis breathes in the fresh air and she hums. She looks around the lot and she spots Chibs pulling up. She goes back in when Jax comes outside. Juice and Hollis joke around. He's one of her best friends here even if he is a Son.

"Why don't you drink?" Juice asks.

"My dad was an abusive drunk and so was my brother," Hollis replies. "Then they died. Alcohol poisoning. So I never touched alcohol."

"Huh," Juice hums. "Good enough reasoning. Why be a crow eater?"

"My mom was one in the LA charter before she was beat to death by my dad," Hollis answers. "It's not like anyone's dicks will touch my pussy until I know for sure he'll make an honest woman out of me."

"That's actually very wise," Juice says. "Can I have another..."

Hollis goes around the bar and she bends down. She gets under the bar and pulls Juice's average dick out and she starts in full blow.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Tig goes to Hollis's room that night and he lays beside her. He moves her leg to the side when she gives him the go-ahead nod. He is so glad she sleeps naked! He touches her clit and she closes her eyes and lets him play.

Tig goes off when they're both off and Hollis gets on her computer and looks up the obituaries of her father - Teddy Norway - and her brother - Henry Norway - and she reads through them.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Chibs goes to check out a van on the lot and Jinx follows him. The Scot laughs at the dog and he gets in. He hears a beeping..., the van blows and Jinx gets caught in the blast because he wasn't fast enough to chase Chibs, who gets knocked away.

"JINX!"

Jax is quick to jump up and catch her before she runs. She elbows him, hard, and when Jax releases her, Hollis runs over. She comes to a scolding stop when she finds a shape in the form of a dog burned crispy and not breathing.

"No..." Hollis whispers.

Gemma grabs the crow eater and pulls into a tight hug. She knows how important that dog was to her. Jinx was important to everyone in this club. Everyone runs to Chibs while Gemma stays with Hollis and Tara hurries over - being a doctor. Gemma walks over after leaving Hollis with Piney.

Jinx the dog is dead because of the blast and Chibs is badly hurt because of it.