Chapter Four

While Chibs is in the hospital, Tig and Hollis go out to Tig's back yard of his red house. They're burying Jinx beside Tig's dead British bulldog who's name was Lucky.

"Are you doing retaliation?"

Tig doesn't bother asking how Hollis knows that because she's been around the clubhouse for a long time. "Two of ours was hurt," Tig replies. "We have to."

"Good.. two?"

"Jinx was one of us, Hollis," Tig says. "Let's head to the clubhouse."

"Thanks for this, Tig," Hollis says sincerely.

"Of course," Tig replies.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Hey, Clay," Hollis says before he and the others can leave. "Doing bikers do tattoos or do I need a shop?"

"Why?"

Hollis shows him the picture she drew (she's always been an art prodigy) of Jinx. "I want this."

"Happy!" Clay calls and Happy looks over. "After this shit, tattoo her."

"Okay," Happy rasps without hesitation. "Sorry 'bout your dog."

"Thank you."

Happy nods and the bikers all head outside and find Cameron Hayes ( an Irishman) outside.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Happy gives a laptop to Juice to hack into and he grabs the picture Hollis drew. She sits at the bar and he looks it over.

"You drew this?"

"Yeah..."

"Where do you want it?" Happy asks.

"I have space on my right arm, my upper bag, and my thighs," Hollis answers. "I kinda want it on the front of my left thigh. I wanna save my arm for something else."

"A crow?" Happy rasps with a smirk.

"Maybe," Hollis answers.

"I'll do it," Happy says, "when I have the time."

"Okay... thank you."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

In some extra short shorts, Hollis sits in the bar room as Happy does the outline right now and he'll do the coloring in with black and white when there's even more time. Happy sits inside a stepping stool as he shaves that thigh like Hollis intended to do in her shower tonight. She is going to shave everything.

"You ready?"

"Oh, please, tattoos are so relaxing after so many."

Happy can't help but agree with that. He starts up his tattooing gun and starts the outline of the tattoo. Hollis starts chatting with Opie and Bobby about nothing. They see her like family. Not all of get blowjobs or handies from her.

"All right, I think they have club business."

"Making myself scarce."

Hollis goes to the dorm she moved into and jams to 5ive's Me and my Brother (pretend it came out sooner that 2022)! She turns it up to block out the club business. She starts rapping along as she dances around.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly (short for Hollis, I like it better than Holls) is sitting in the bar room smoking a joint that Juice left with her. She is already pretty buzzed but she's not too far off. She's all alone but the Sons seem to trust her.

Honestly? She keeps feeling Happy's hand on her. He used one hand to rest it on the back of her thigh as he drew the outline with his tattoo gun with his other hand. Hollis smiles and she goes home. She packs up her own toys and goes back to the clubhouse and to her dorm. She lubes up her butt plug and she puts it in. Imaging Happy's hands on her in a way almost everyone else's have been, she runs her own hands down to her pussy and she begins playing, not knowing that the Sons are going to jail. She stuffs her fingers into her and she moans.

Once she cums and removes the plug, the clubhouse whore takes a shower and she lays down. She hears someone enter the clubhouse and she goes to check it out. She sees Opie.

"You look stressed."

"The guys got arrested," Opie says.

"You want me to ease your nerves?" Hollis asks.

Opie nods and he follows her. It starts out with a massage and Opie ends up getting sucked off. He knows he's gonna have a long next few days with the guys in jail. He grabs the back of Hollis's head and shoves himself down her throat and she has no gag reflex and that makes Opie go even harder, now seeing what the hype about Hollis 'Holly' Norway is!