Chapter Fifty

Holly breastfeeds Selena for breakfast as she listens to a woman talking about the KG-9 automatic gun and it and no serial numbers. Holly peers down at her little girl as the baby feeds, a hand laying in her breast.

"I love you, Selena," Hollis murmurs. "I love you, Selena Marsden Lowman."

Selena coos around Holly's nipple and she burps her once her tit is put up. Selena coos in her mom's arms as Hollis brings her to the blanket in the living room. Holly then feeds the dogs and car and makes sure each one has water in their bowls. She also washes up last night's dishes.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis meets Tara at the clubhouse. She takes the carrier with Thomas and she leads Abel to the play area. Tara walks over to the trailer with Wayne and talks to him. She puts Thomas into a bouncy chair on the ground and the same with Selena.

Nyla walks over and she helps push Abel. Tara has to get her hand checked at St. Thomas so she called Hollis for a sitter for the kids. Gemma walks over to the play area and watches her grandsons smile.

"Grandma! It's aunt Holly!" Abel says as he points at Hollis.

"I see that," Gemma says. She's still jealous at how much her grandsons love Hollis.

Holly hears the bitterness and jealousy in Gemma's voice and almost scoffs. She says nothing, though, but she fusses over all three children.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis is still with the kids, Nyla, and Wayne. Gemma has Thomas but Jax takes him when he shows up. Hollis gets Thomas back when Jax goes in for church.

"Hey, darlin', mind watching over the boys while I head up to Stockton?" Jax asks Hollis as he approaches the fenced area.

"Of course," Holly replies. "Until Tara comes back for Abel and Thomas."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis sits at the table with the boys and Selena while Abel eats a sandwich when Wendy pulls up. Gemma leaves Wayne with them while she goes to see Wendy. Abel eats his sandwich while Hollis breastfeeds Selena and gives Thomas a bottle of Tara's pumped titty milk at the same time.

"You're a good mom," Wayne says.

He judged her when they first met a few years ago. Way e thought she as just a club whore and wouldn't ever settle down. But she's more than that now. She's the wife of Marcos 'Happy' Lowman, the old lady of him and of Alexander Trager 'Tig', and she's the mother to Selena Lowman and an unborn baby. She's the legal guardian of Abel and Thomas Teller if something happens to both Jax and Tara.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Tara walks into the clubhouse and sees Phil and Holly feeding Abel popcorn.  

"Thank you for watching them, Holly," Tara says.

"Mommy!" Abel cheers.

"Come on, baby," Tara says. "Bring your popcorn with you."

Abel nods. "Bye aunt Holly. Bye Phil."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Happy goes to Hollis at TM and he grabs her face to kiss her. Tig is still in Stockton with Jax doing some stuff. Jax sent the others home. Holly hums in satisfaction. Happy goes to the dorm and when he comes back, he has Selena in his arms and she's awake and cooing.

"Someone's happy to see me," Happy says.

"Of course she is," Chibs remarks. "Tits are great but..." he frowns. "Never mind. Wee lass, why are ye happy to see him? He ain't got tits."

Hollis grabs a red ashtray and throws it at his head. Chibs yelps when it hits him and he glares at the woman. Holly grins in amusement when he dares look angry, even if it's playful.

"Tha gaol agam ort, Chubby," she says in Scottish Gaelic.

Chibs smiles. "I love ye, too. Yer Gaelic gets better every time you speak it."

Hollis winks at him before she looks at Happy. "Wanna go home?"
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Happy holds Hollis's hands as he fucks her tenderly from behind. Slow and deep thrusts. Holly moans with each thrust. Tiggy walks in and Hap nods for him to join. Tig is still gone doing some club stuff for Jax.

Happy lays beside Holly when they're done. "I love you."

Holly curls up to him, her head in his chest. "I love you, too... always."

Happy kisses her lips and he closes his eyes. "It's been a long day."

Hollis cuddles with Happy and he holds her close while Selena sleeps in her bedroom.