Chapter Thirty-Nine

It's been three days since Opie was buried. Hollis still can't believe that he's dead. He was a great dad and a good guy and an even better friend and brother. Hollis spent her past three days at home cuddling with Axel, Jinx, Phoenix, and Selena... and Happy and Tig when they're not busy with club stuff.m

Hollis leaves the Alvarez house after visiting Marcus and Chana and Luisa, and she goes to the 8-er house where she hangs around when the guys are busy doing club stuff. Tyrone hugs his newest member and good friend. Hollis finally got in touch with Tyler from the Niners and he told her about Laroy's death and how Damon Pope did it.

"We heard about Opie," Tyrone says. "My deepest condolences."

"Thanks, T," Hollis says and she goes to hug everyone else. "I'm gonna miss Fawn and Xavier."

"I want a sit down with Jax," Tyrone says. "I want to form an alliance."

"I'll run it by him."

Hollis goes to the clubhouse right as the guys come outside.

"Hey, darlin'," Jax greets and he gives her a hug.

"Tyrone of the 8-Ers wants a sit down," Hollis says, "to talk about an alliance."

"You have his number?" Jax asks. "I can give him a call."

Hollis nods. "This is number and this one is his second in command Darius's number."

"I'll give one or the other a call soon," Jax says and he pecks her cheek. "Go see your guys, yeah?"

Hollis rolls her eyes and nods. She goes over to Happy and Tig.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

The Sons go out to an office space where Tig is waiting for them.

"How much did he eat?" Jax asks.

"How much?" Tig asks Chucky.

"All of it," Chucky says.

Tig picks up the box. "Chucky and I think he even licked the box," he notes.

"How long do we have?" Jax queries.

Juice lets out a puff of air. "He's a big guy. Maybe, like, four hours?"

"You sure you wanna do this?" Bobby asks. "It's a risky bet on a horse we hate."

"Come on, man," Jax says. "This is for the long game, brother. First bite of the apple's gotta be tasty."

Bobby slaps Jax's arm. "I hope you're right," he says.

Jax claps his hands together. "Okay, boys."

Tig starts rolling the chair the big man is in and Jax removes he guys tie.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

The Sons got the fat man into a leather black thong that Tig had Hollis buy. Happy isn't even surprised that Hollis knows where to buy something like this. Juice is taking pictures of the man right now.

"Okay, get the face," Bobby urges. "And the nip ring."

"We got something coming," Chucky says from looking out the window. He opens the door.

"Uh, Nero sent me."

Happy and Tig look toward the voice and when they see her, they look at each other. Jax opens the door more and the person enters.

"Salutations, gentlemen," she says. "Venus Van Dam, at your pleasure."

Chibs watches as Tig and Happy keep looking between each other and Venus. He sighs and looks at Juice, who also noticed.