Chapter Fifty-Five

Hollis lays in the hospital bed while Tig holds her hand and Hap holds Selena. She finds out what baby #2 is going to be today. Hap and Tig are with her, not knowing that Tara is showing her true colors and setting Gemma up and lying about a miscarriage when she lied about being pregnant and turning Jax against an innocent Gemma.

The doctor turns the screen around and shows them.

"It's a boy," Holly says. "We're having a boy!"

"Congratulations!"
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"I have a name for our baby boy," Holly says to the guys.

"What?" Tig asks.

"Harry Piermont Trager Lowman," Hollis says. "Harry after Opie, Piermont after Piney, with all our last names... Trager and Lowman."

"I like that name," Happy says.

Tig nods proudly. "Me too."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis gives Selena some apple sauce at home and she eats it messily. Holly laughs at the mess she's making as her son kicks away inside. He started that earlier and both Tig and Happy felt.

Once she's ate, Holly brings Selena to the ice cream shop. Chibs takes his goddaughter as soon as he sees her and he pecks Holly on the cheek.

"Hey, Raine. Hey, Alessandro. Hey, Orrin," Hollis greets upon arrival.

"Hey," they all reply in unison.

"There are my girls!" Tig says as he hugs Selena first and then Holly. "And my boy." He touches Holly's stomach.

"Your what?" Bobby asks as Jax walks in.

"We're having a son," Hollis says.

Jax smiles and kisses her head. "Congrats, darlin'." And he walks around the counter and gets some coffee.

"How's Tara doing?" Bobby asks.

Jax leans against the counter space behind Chibs. "She'll be okay," he answers.

"How're you doing?" Chibs asks.

"I didn't need to talk about it," Jax answers.

"Aye," says Chibs.

"Happy and Juice get back?" Jax asks as he puts his cup down and takes Selena, whom of which smiles at him.

Happy took off after the doctor's appointment.

"Yeah," Tig replies. "Yeah, Juice is on his way."

Jax looks between him and Chibs for a moment, quiet while Hollis eats some taffy candy in her gang colors; she's wore her colors more with the 8-Ers more than she did the Niners and Jax is chill with that.

"Look," Jax says, "the shit that went down between my mom and Tara was crazy."

"But it's not about that," Bobby as he lays a newspaper on the counter.

Jax shifts Selena's weight in his arms as he walks over. He looks at it and his eyebrows rise. Holly takes her daughter back and Jax picks the newspaper up to read it better and he walks back around the counter and toward the window.

"Get everyone here," Jax says. "Chapel."

Tig stands up. He squeezes Holly's shoulder before he walks away to make the call.

"Congrats on the boy, Holly," Jax says sincerely as he turns to hug her.

Holly smiles as she hugs him back with the arm of holding Selena. "Thanks, Jax," Hollis replies. "I'm headed to the store with Chucky to get more candy for the candy jars for the kiddos."

"Be careful," Jax says.

Holly nods and she heads out with Chucky... and Selena.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly has Selena sitting on the counter as she and Chucky talk and kids come in for some of the free candy and leave with their parents. Hollis likes Chucky. He's a good guy. Strange, but good. Otto sent Chucky to the club a while back. It's a shame Otto is dead.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Hey, Eli," Holly greets as she later walks into the station, having Lucy watch Selena.

Lieutenant Roosevelt looks at her. "Hey."

"Can I talk to Gemma?"

"Come on." Eli lets her into a room before he goes to talk to Wayne.

"Oh, baby," Gemma says and she hugs Holly, who hugs her back.

"Hey, Gem," Holly greets. "Want some good news?"

"God, I need some," Gemma replies.

"I'm having a boy," Holly says.

Gemma smiles until it drops. "I don't think Tara was really pregnant. I think she set me up."

"What?" Holly gasps as she touches her stomach as her unborn son moves around. "Would she do that? Why?"

"What did I do to make her hate me so much?"

"You can be involved in my kids' lives, be their grandmother," Holly says. "I won't be the bitch Tara is."

Gemma grabs her hand. "Thank you, sweetie."

"Hey, you're out; Mrs. Teller said she won't be pressing charges," Eli says. "Unser said he'd give you a ride."

Gemma nods. "Go get your girl and bring her to me. I wanna see Selena."

"Okay," Hollis replies and she watches as Gemma leaves with Wayne.

Holly sighs and she leaves the station, Eli watching her curiously.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis heads home once she has Selena from Lucy's. She puts Lena into her high chair. She gives her some mashed potatoes and some pumped breast milk before she feeds Missy and opens the back door. She has to great a Missy-sized doggy door.

Holly sits down in a dining chair in front of Selena's high chair and smiles. "Hi, princess. We're gonna. Have a price here in a few months. You're gonna have a little brother."

Selena lets out a cheer and smiles.

"Yeah!" Holly cheers too. "His name is going to be Harry."

Selena smiles and she smears mashed potatoes on her face, purposely making a big mess. Holly laughs and the front door opens. She sees Tig and she smiles.

"Look at this little messy thing."

Tig smiles. "Hey, little miss!" He greets and suddenly, he gets potatoes in the face. "Ahh, hey! What did I do to you?"

Tig hears someone knocking and he goes to open the door and sees Gemma. He lets her in and she goes to Selena. Tig pecks Holly on the head before he goes upstairs but stops to listen.

"Tara turned Jax against me," Gemma says. "Jax won't even let me see my grandsons. I swear I didn't do anything! I would never."

"I believe you, Gem," Holly coos.

"I don't even think she was even pregnant," Gemma says.

"We'll have to prove it," Holly says. "If she is, I'll hit her."

Gemma smiles. "Of course you will."

"You can be Selena's grandma and baby Harry's."

"Harry?"

"Harry Piermont Trager Lowman," Hollis says. "After Ope and Piney."

Gemma smiles. "Hi, Selena. I'm grandma!"

Hollis smiles and so does Tig before he goes upstairs.