Chapter One

Hollis Norway, a tattooed babe from Lodi, California, has recently moved to Charming, California and is a crow eater for SAMCRO (Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original). She told Gemma Teller she'd give head, be fingered, and receive oral, no intercorse until she's found an old man, if she does, and Gemma agreed.

Hollis is giving head to Jax Teller right now. He's got a decent looking dick, but it's not perfect. Jax is the Vice President of the Sons of Anarchy and was totally chill with getting head and being able to finger Hollis and rub her clit as she does so.

"Mmmm," Jax hums as he feels himself getting closer. He reaches his free hand and he grabs a handful of Hollis's very nice tits and pinches her nipples.

When Jax cums, he moves Hollis to her back and he starts licking on her clit and pumps his little and index finger in and out of her tight little cunt. Hollis is not a virgin. But Jax and the others know she's waiting for that one biker. They understand that and don't push it.

"Ahhh," the crow eater whimpers as she withers under Jax.

Jax holds her down as her body begins shaking. Hollis yells out before she cuts, her creamy substance pools into Jax's mouth and he swallows her juices down. He smirks at her. He was glad to be the one to break the new crow eater in.

"Shower in here,' Jax says as he tugs his shirt and kutte on after pulling on his boxers and baggie jeans before his white trainers and leaves.

"How was she?" Tig asks.

"Still housing out intercourse but she tastes good," Jax replies. "I think she'll be off the market if Happy and her ever meet."

Happy Lowman, he's in the Tacoma charter but he comes here to Charming sometimes on behalf of his own club in Washington. He always claims to not be the old lady type but Jax thinks that Hollis is right up his alley. She's hot, she has nice tits, a lot of tattoos, and she's a small little thing.

Hollis comes out in her skimpy clothes and Tig immediately agrees with Jax. He hadn't seen her when he got here, Jax already had her in a dorm for some head when Tig got here.

"Yeah, totally agree with you, brother," Tig replies as they watch Hollis talks to some of the other crow eaters about a party that's coming up and they tell her the basics of what to do - be available, sexy, and have alcohol.

Jax hums and the two go to talk to Clay and Jax leaves to go get some cigarettes and condoms.