Chapter Twelve

Happy wraps Hollis into a hug when AJ Weston is dead. Jax made the kill and Happy told him he was proud and so did Clay. The bikers all make a toast to the Sons and Hap brings his girl to the couch and pulls her into his lap until they know more about Zobelle and his whereabouts.

He helps apply the cream to the still fresh ink and he hums in satisfaction. Happy never was one to want an old lady. That's mainly because of his job for the club. He's not a good guy. He knows that and he knows he has a countless amount of enemies like the other members of the club. He didn't want to have a special someone in this world but then he met Hollis Norway. She's different. He has a feeling that he'll fall even more in love if he sees her be all violently protective.

"Never thought I'd see Happy with an old lady," Chibs comments.

"He didn't want to drag them into this life," Tig says. "But he said he had a different kind of feeling about Hollis."

"She's good but she has some black in her soul," Bobby says. "Perfect for Club Reaper and perfect to wear the crow."

The guys all do another toast in agreement to that.
☠️☠️☠️☠️

Happy goes to Holly's place shift the lockdown is over and he goes to her room. "Abel was kidnapped," he says as he removes his kutte and shirt before picking Axel up. "It was Edmond Hayes (I know I got Cameron and Eddie mixed up but in this, Edmond / Eddie is the father, Cameron Hayes was the son)."

"Come here."

Happy puts Axel down and the puppy goes to his little black SOA dog bed Gemma had made for him. He removes his jeans and he lays on Holly. His head rests on her chest and she runs her heads over his hairless head and he feels himself relax at the scene of her strawberry scented body wash, shampoo, and conditioner (it's all in one).

"Hap..." Holly says after a while.

"Hmm...?" Happy growls, letting his old lady know he's awake.

"I wanna know what you do for the club."

"No," Happy rasps.

"Why not?" Hollis asks. "Do you trust me?"

"I do," Happy says. "Just got you; don't wanna lose you."

"You won't," Holly says as she moves to where she's straddling Happy.

Happy stares up at Holly. "You really wanna know?"

"I want us to have no secrets, Hap, none," Hollis says. "I'll even tell you all about my horrible past."

Happy pulls her down to where her head is on his chest and he tells her his job in the Sons and explains everything to her. She listens to every word as they relax together and she doesn't judge. She'd never judge him. She knows that the Sons aren't law abiding citizens.

"I know that the Sons aren't law abiding citizens, Hap," Hollis says. "I'm not going to judge or leave you."

Happy tightens his hold on her before saying... "Half Sack's dead, too. Eddie Hayes stabbed him when he took Abel."

He tightens his hold because only Piney and Half Sack didn't get anything from Hollis. She was good friends with Sack. Hollis lays there and she thinks about Half Sack and Joe they'd become friends over Holly's time so far in Charming.