Chapter Thirty-Six

Hollis gets a call from the guys and she runs out to her bike. A 2012 Harley Davidson Dyna.

She speeds out to the location and runs to Tig, leaving her daughter with Happy

She speeds out to the location and runs to Tig, leaving her daughter with Happy. He just watched Dawn be burned alive. He wraps his up cuffed arms around Hollis and he sobs loudly. She holds his head against his chest and kisses the top of his head.

"Go to Fawn," he whispers. "She's in danger."

"I know where she is."

Hollis grabs Tig's face and she kisses him. She gets up and leaves. She goes to the 8-ers Neighborhood. Their a gang Hollis hung around a lot and they're located in Lodi, not Oakland. Their colors are green and black.

"Hey, baby girl," Tyrone, the leader, says as he hugs her.

"Fawn still with Xavier?"

"Yeah," Tyrone replies. "We gotta talk about you joining us. We don't roll with Damon Pope. That's the Niners."

"We'll talk later, T," Hollis says before she goes to Xavier's house and walks in. "Xavi!" She calls. She finds him fucking Fawn from behind.

"Hey, girl!" Xavier greets.

"Fawn, it's about your sister," Hollis says.

Fawn pulls herself off of Xavier's big, black dick. She wraps herself in a blanket and walks over to her. Fawn was the first person Hollis told about the polyamorous relationship that her dad's in with her (Hollis) and Happy.

"What happened?" Fawn asks. She approves of Hollis because she is good friends with Holly. "What's wrong with Dawnie?"

"She's dead, Fawn," Hollis says and Fawn gasps. "Your father might come here so Xavi, put that dick of yours away, yeah?"

"Yep," Xavier replies and he goes to out on some pants since he came in wearing skin tight undies and a raging hard-on.

Hollis hugs Fawn and the young woman cries as the two sit on the couch. Jake (a biracial black and white member of the 8-ers), Luther, and Maurice come by to chat up Hollis until the Sons end up showing up because Tig will want to know Fawn is okay. He wants to see her for himself. Fawn understands that. She's just glad Hollis came before because she'll keep Tig from losing control with the 8-ers.

"Oh, and Fawn?" Hollis says. "I went to the hospital yesterday morning."

"You did?" Fawn frowns. "Are you okay?"

"I'm pregnant," Hollis says. "I'm right at four weeks."

"Is it my dad's or Happy's?"

"I find out in five weeks with a paternity test," Hollis replies, "but I'm sure it's true dad's. Happy hadn't been succeeding in baby making since Selena."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Happy drops Selena off in Lodi before going up to where Jax is at. Fawn takes the baby and beams. Hollis and Tig will have a commitment ceremony soon since she's already married to Happy.