Chapter Seventy-Four

Two years later.

Hollis is pregnant again. Selena is about three, Harry is three, and Baby Jax is two. Holly is nearing the end of her pregnancy with her daughter. She's at the Red Woody with Lyla filming some gay porn. Tig insisted on it.

"Get it boys," Lyla cheers.

Holly is still the banker for the Sons but as a side gig, she films the pornography here. Lyla still produces it but Holly films it. She started about six months ago.

Lyla is quick to call "cut" when Holly's water breaks. Lyla yells for Hap in the chapel and he comes hurrying out. The other three kids are with the after, Brooke, so Hap brings his wife straight to St. Thomas where she gives birth to their baby girl.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Her name is Gemma," Hap says to the guys outside, one of which is TO

"Her name is Gemma," Hap says to the guys outside, one of which is TO. "Gemma Luann Lowman."

"How's the mama doing?" TO asks.

"She's perfect, she was breastfeeding when I left the room, but she's good," Hap replies. "Both mom and baby are good."

"How many is that now?" Alessandro asks. "Ten?"

"Three, dumbass," Hap muses.

Alessandro rolls his eyes with a smile. "Gemma's a nice name. Holly and Gemma were close."

Happy nods. He looks at Tig and Venus's adopted son, Elias Trager. Elias was born in Ireland but Roarke brought him stateside because he was orphaned two years ago. He's five now and he's Tig and V's son.

Elias smiles at Happy before telling his mom, who finally started estrogen a few months ago, that he's hungry. Venus brings him to the cafeteria and Hap returns to his wife and daughter.