Chapter Five

"Hey, Hollis, you k ow the Niners, right?"

Gemma asks her this because Clay wants either herself or Hollis go get Laroy from the Niners a message.

"Yea', I'm friends with Laroy," Hollis replies. "They made sure I was safe in Lodi."

"Clay wants this message sent to him and you know the guy."

"I'll get it to him."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Hey, baby!" Laroy gives Hollis a big hug and she smiles.

"Hey, Big L," she greets. "I have a message from Clay Morrow from jail."

Laroy winds slightly and he grabs the paper. He reads it and he nods. "Thanks, H." He kisses her cheek and smiles a little. "Wanna hang around for a bit before you go to your new home of Charming?"

"For a bit," Holly replies.

"It's good to see you, baby," Laroy says to the girl he sees as family and he walks away.

"Yo, little H!" Tyler, one of the Niners, chants. "Looking as hot as ever."

"Hey, Ty," Holly greets.

She does have a purple 9 tattooed in the middle of her shoulder blades on her back. The Sons know that Holly was close to the Niners when she lived here in Lodi and they said it's cool as long as they don't have to question her loyalty. They know she wants a crow.

Tyler hands her a chocolate chip granola bar. He sits in the corner booth with Holly and they talk for a while. They were always close like siblings. Hollis almost dated Laroy but never did. She realizes she liked bikers instead of gangsters and he understood, not wanting to force himself on her. He's just glad she still has that purple 9 on her back.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly's legs are trembling. She decided to go somewhere private with Laroy. He has gotten her off before but no intercourse. Laroy knows her rule. Laroy's finger is feverishly moves across Hollis's clit and she's getting close.

Laroy suddenly stuffs his fingers inside. Holly's legs tremble faster and faster as he hits that one spot and she squirts all over the place. So far, Laroy is the only person who can find that G-Spot.

"AHHHH!!!" She cries out as her juices go all over Laroy's shirt, hands, and the floor. "Fuuuuuck."

Laroy kisses her cheek and he walks her out to her car. "It was good seeing you, despite you soaking my shirt."

"Call me, Big L," Holly says. "Don't be a stranger."

"Promise."

Hollis gets into her vehicle and she drives away.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

The guys are out! They're free. Happy spots Hollis sitting alone and he walks over to her.

"Come on," he says.

Happy grabs his tattooing gun from behind the bar and he goes to Holly's dorm with her. She full on removes her shorts this time, revealing black cheeky panties. Happy sits on the stepping stool he also grabbed and does as before. One hand goes on the back of her thigh and the other works on the tattoo.

"Glad to be out?" Holly asks.

Happy glances up at her and gets back to the tattoo. "Yea," he answers. "Juice got shivved."

"He ok?"

"He'll be fine," Happy replies. "He's at St. Thomas now."

Happy lays his gun down and uses the same hand to wash the blood and access ink off. Before he can move his other hand, Hollis grabs his wrist. The man looks at her as she moves his hand higher thigh, higher and higher. Her wetness is also on her upper thighs and Happy inhales as he feels it.

Hollis removes her panties before raising her legs and feet to the bed, she opens her legs up. Happy's eyes darken more than usual and he runs a thumb over her clit. Holly bites her lip and Happy can't resist. He face dives right in.