Chapter Sixty-Four

Aeropostale, Holly's new cat, is solid white with beautiful blue eyes.

Aeropostale has fun chasing Missy through the house

Aeropostale has fun chasing Missy through the house. It cracks Holly up. She adopted him while Tig and Hap were busy with club stuff. They saw him last night when they finally came home, bringing Tobias Orlando, aka TO, by to meet Holly while she was breastfeeding Harry since Selena was sleeping. Tig loves Aeropostale because of his blue eyes and Hap likes the white fur. The fur matches Missy's.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis sits at reception desk at the police station while Fawn watches Selena and Harry. Fawn has the day off from the bakery. Holly isn't working yet but Thea thought it would be cool for Hollis to get the lay of the land here.

"Do you know Chibs from the MC?"

"Yea, he's great," Holly replies. "Why? You gonna take him?"

"You've slept with him?"

"Open relationship, beautiful," Hollis replies. "Yeah. I was a while back. He's a wild screw but he's good. Just be careful with Tig. He's... strange and kind of a freak."

"But you love him."

"I do," Holly replies. "I truly do. I'm married to Happy, the bald creepy one."

"I've seen your husband around town," Althea says. "Looks creepy. How good is he in bed?"

"Oh, there's a reason he got me pregnant twice," Holly says in amusement. "Though, Harry has both his and Tig's DNA."

Thea chuckles and she talks to Holly more about how this job will work and Holly heads home to let Fawn go and do whatever it is she needs to do and Fawn leaves to do her own errands while Hollis does the whole good mother thing.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis watches some porn while Fawn takes Selena and Harry out to walk for a couple hours since it's still daylight outside. Holly is naked and her legs are wide and a towel under her. She's using a towel than Tig told her to throw away and to use for his oral on her bleeding pussy or her doing this.

Hollis whimpers and moans as she plays with herself while she gets a call from Venus. She answers.

"Hey, help me cum?"

"Ph, my tattooed goddess, of course!"

Hollis listens to the dirty talking of Venus Van Dam and it drives her up the hall and she actually makes herself squirt and she winces. She goes to clean the blood off and calls Tig.

"Hey, doll," Tig greets.

"I kind of got blood everywhere."

Tig pauses before he walks out of the office at the Red Woody. "What do you mean, you got blood everywhere? Who'd you kill? Did Hap finally rub off on you?" He asks and Hap snorts, as does Jax.