Chapter Seventy

Hollis sends her gangsters from all over America to their jobs from her and they listen. They like how she doesn't yell and tells them to call her if they need her unlike Tyrone. Tyrone like to yell and said not to call, rather they're in trouble or not. Holly is surprised Ty formed an alliance with the Sons at all since she learned about what kind of boss he was. She's also surprised he took a bullet for Bobby.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Happy puts Holly face down in the pillows with her bare ass in the while Tig and Venus get busy downstairs and Fawn had the kids with her and Alessandro. Holly gasps when Happy's dick enters her and she moans as he starts fucking had hard. He reaches around and grabs her breasts while Venus moans with Tig downstairs.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Hollis moans as Hap thrusts into her hard and deep.

Holly moans in pure bliss as she starts nearing her end. When she tightens to cum, Hap pounds into her deeply and he cums deep inside of her.

"AHHHHH, FUUUUUCK!" Holly screams out as she squirts all over the place.

Happy laughs at the gushing juices and he smacks her ass cheeks. "Hot damn," he mutters. "We're gonna have three babies under three," he muses.

"Shut up.."

Happy drops beside her and pulls her onto his chest as Venus lays in Tig. "I love you."

Hollis blushes like she always does with Hap. "I love you, too... I'll shower once my legs don't feel like jello."

Happy kisses her head with a smirk.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis finally is able to stand the next morning. Happy os with Selena and Harry downstairs. Tig and Venus are getting dressed. Selena is eating some scrambled eggs and gravy.

"My tattooed goddess is a screamer?"

"Only when she squirts," Hap replies. "And god, she was very messy last night."

"I'll change the sheets," Venus says before going upstairs.

Tig and Hap share a look once the bedroom door opens and Venus whistles.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly goes to Lodi with the babies to handle some gang business when Tig and Hap leave for club business and Venus goes to finish packing up her apartment. 

"Hey, gorgeous," Jake greets.

"Hey," Holly greets. "I want you and Luther in Oakland working with the Mayans,"

Jake nods and he goes to talk to Luther. Hollis starts working with the rest of the gang and she takes care of her kids.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis goes back home with her kids and she puts the, in the living room. Selena on her play mat and Harry in his bassinet. Holly turns some cartoons on for the kids and Selena immediately focuses on the tv.

Holly does some gang work in the floor at the coffee table. She and Happy are moving. There's a house right on the line of Charming and Lodi that she and Hap have been looking at. Tig and Venus will live here with Missy. Hollis, Hap, the kids, and Roxie will live in the new place but they will all still be in a polyamorous relationship. This house is just... too full. The place Hap and Hollis are buying is a cabin in the woods. The location is because of Holly being a gang boss now and Hap still being the Sargent at Arms of the Sons of Anarchy motorcycle club.

"You and Hap find a house, my tattooed goddess?" Venus asks as she comes downstairs wearing a robe.

"Yeah... it's perfect for us," Hollis replies. "He wants to pay for it and move in after August Marks is taken care of." 

"Are we still together?"

"Of course." Holly smiles. "We all just need more space. You and Tiggy should get married and adopt and expand our family."

Venus sits down and she kisses Hollis.

"Let me give you a massage," Venus offers.

Holly smiles adoringly at the transgender with an adoring look in her brown eyes. Holly leans back and lets Venus rub her shoulders. Hollis moans as her head tilts back. Venus smiles at her reaction.

When Hap comes home later, he has three fingers.

"Moses?"

"Yes," Hap replies and Venus goes upstairs with Tig when he walks in. "Rat wouldn't take a finger."

Holly rolls her eyes and smiles as he goes to wash his hands once the fingers are on ice; he'll do his thing with those later.

"Not everything is as sadistic as you, Hap," Holly comments.

Happy comes in and he picks up a now crying Harry to feed him, smirking. "I know. No one is as sadistic as me." Happy reaches into his kutte and he drops it onto the table. "Tomorrow, go buy that cabin in the woods on the Lodi / Charming border then start packing. We'll pack the kids' stuff last. We'll move when Marks is taken care of."

"Okay," Holly replies. "You should go reassure Venus and Tig we're still together. I did."

Happy hands her the baby when he's burped and pooped. He removes his shirt and goes up to the master bedroom. Hollis changes Harry's diaper with a maternal smile. Hollis lays on the couch with her babies until Hap comes down in his boxers.

"You get your 8-Err shit done, I'll watch them," Hap says as he takes the babies. "Gang business. You handle it, boss lady."

"I love you, Marcos."

Happy smiles down at her.  "I know. I love you, too," he says before carrying Harry and Selena upstairs.

Hollis moves back to the floor and gets to work and making calls.