Chapter Thirty-Eight

Hollis is waiting for the guys to get back. She wants to see Tig, Chibs, and Jax again. She goes straight to Tig and she gives him a hug when he gets to the clubhouse. He kisses her head.

"Opie?"

Tig winces. "We'll do it tonight." He looks down at her. "Where's Selena?"

"At home with Anita and the animals," Hollis replies.

Tig nods and he kisses her lips this time and pulls back. "It's good to see such a pretty face."

Holly leans into Tig's arm and sighs sadly. She misses Ope already.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis goes to pick Selena up and relieve Anita. Tig makes a beeline for them and he grabs the baby before he disappears down the hall. Holly looks at Chibs and the man shrugs.

"She's all he could talk inside," Chibs says. "And you, and Happy."

Hollis gives Chibs a hug and he rocks with her before pulling away. "Glad you boys are out, Chibby."

"I'm headed to Diosa with Jax."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Happy goes straight to his wife after the workout session is interrupted by Gemma.

"Tig still have Selena?"

Hollis nods. Happy goes and he brings Selena to Hollis and then he goes to the dorm where Tig is and locks the door.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis covers her mouth when she watches the boys carry Opie's casket into the clubhouse.

"I - I opened the chapel doors," Hollis says. "I didn't go in, but I opened the doors."

"Thanks, darlin'," Jax grunts as they walks by them.

Hollis exhales shakily and Tig grabs her hand. After some lonely time with Happy, Tig is a little less tense. She is glad she's got her guys with her. Selena is with Anita at the house. Tig walks with her into the room to see Ope and she touches his hands.

"Rest easy, Opie," she says. "May we meet again one day."

Holly has to leave the clubhouse after seeing him and she buries herself into Happy's chest to cry. He wraps his arms around her and he kisses the tip of her head. He knew she wouldn't do well with Opie's death because despite him getting head from her, they were pretty close friends. 

"I got you," Ope says and Tig comes out so they can give Lyla some time to say goodbye to her husband.

They go into the bar room and they talk to some of the Sons and crow eaters. She goes back to the chapel where Opie is and she hugs Lyla. Lyla cries into her friend's shoulder. Hollis puts a picture of Selena, Jinx, Axel, and Phoenix into Opie's casket and she goes into the bar room. She grips tightly onto Tig and Happy's hands. They move to help carry Opie out to the hearse before they all right out to the cemetery to watch Opie be buried.

Hollis goes home and she brings Selena to cuddle with her in the master bedroom. She cries as she holds her baby close as she mourns for her friend.