Chapter Twenty-Five

Happy changes Holly's bandages at the house once Selena is fed and changed. He's not mad she's hurt, he is worried. He knows that what she and her gang did was necessary to keep from dying so he's not pissed. He's just worried because she almost died. He's thankful for Tarian for taking that bullet meant for Hollis's head.

Happy came back early where he found out Hollis was shot and Clay insisted he go.

"Alvarez sends his greetings," Happy rasps.

Hollis looks at her wrist and sees her bracelet (rosary) still there and she smiles. She and Alvarez has a new respect for him now that the Sons have an alliance. He likes her because she's white and a member of being a black gang, the One-Niners.

"Guys are back today," Happy says once he's done. He kisses Hollis deeply. "I'm glad you're alive." He holds up some cash from the cartel drug run and Hollis's eyes widen. "Wanna get a bigger house and have another baby and maybe another dog?"

"Yes!" Hollis squeals and she kisses happy. "You here that, Lena!" She picks her daughter up. "A bigger house."

Selena squeals happily be happy goes to throw away her birth control pills. Hollis smiles brightly at the baby in her arms and Happy gets knocked on his ass by Axel and licked in the face. Happy plays with Axel in the floor while Hollis tends to Selena.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis is talking on the phone with Tyler as she walks through Charming pushing the stroller Selena's in. The doctors say she can do what she did before but to be cautious until her shoulder fully heals so she doesn't rip the stitches.

She and Happy are house shopping later but she's going to go find a new dog now and try to introduce them to Axel. She and Selena enter the animal shelter and go to look at the dogs. She finds one that's good with children and other dogs. Axel is good with babies and is good around Tyler's American Bully.

"Oh," Hollis gasps at the grey and white blue-nose pit.

"He's a beauty, isn't he?" The shelter owner, Paula, asks with a smile. "He's great with babies...."

"What about other dogs?" Hollis says. "We have a Staffordshire bull terrier at home."

"He's good with other dogs," Paula reassures the mother.

The pit doesn't have a name. He was abandoned as a puppy and the shelter brought him up. Trained him, raised him.

"I want him," Hollis replies. "I'll name him Jinx, after my lost dog."

"Beautiful name."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

" ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Jinx and Axel sniff each other as soon as Hollis brings Jinx home after going by the Pet Co

Jinx and Axel sniff each other as soon as Hollis brings Jinx home after going by the Pet Co. in the neighboring town. They sniff butts and every inch of one another before they go to the back yard and start play fighting and playing with the dog toys Happy keeps getting Axel.

Hollis changes Selena's diaper before laying her in the playpen. She thinks of a house she'd like to have. It's near the territory likes of the Sons and Niners. She calls Happy and he agrees to meet her there.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Happy agreed to buy the house because he like the Spanish theme to it

Happy agreed to buy the house because he like the Spanish theme to it. It's right between her gang and his club. It's perfect. Holly has agreed to try for another baby once they're moved in with their dogs: their Staffordshire bull terrier and their blue nose pit bull.

Holly is packing the house now with her daughter taking a nap in her crib. She wants to move before the end of the month so she will get the packing done now. Someone knocks and she opens the door. It's Alvarez and his wife, Chana, and their daughter, Luisa.

"Hey, guys," she greets and she hears happy cooing over the baby monitor. "You can put Luisa in the playpen. I'm about to get Selena."

Hollis disappears.

"She still wears the wedding gift," Chana says as she puts Luisa down.

"She's good for the alliance," Alvarez replies.

Hollis soon returns with Selena, who does look a lot like Happy. Chana grins at the baby as she starts babbling and squealing and laughing with Luisa. Luisa is doing the same exact thing.

The mothers smile at each other and Hollis pouts Alvarez and herself a drink since she pumped earlier.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Chana brings Luisa over again the next morning so that the babies can play and hang out some more. Hollis and Chana talk about different things while Chana helps the old lady pack some more. Since their men are busy with their own clubs' stuff they have to do, the girls are hanging since Chana knows that Hollis would like friends outside her gang and outside of Charming.

Happy goes home and hears giggling. He sees two babies in the playpen before he sees Hollis talking to Chana in the living room and sees fresh packed boxes.

"Hey, ladies," Happy rasps.

"Hey!" Hollis greets.

"I won't be here long, got sh... stuff to do," Happy says as he cuts his eyes toward the baby.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis brings the first big load of stuff to the new house that night in the Sons' van with Clay's permission while Tig babysits Selena and dog sits Axel and Jinx tonight with Happy and Holly's permission since Holly wants to start moving and Happy is busy. Tyler, Garrison, and Emmick (another gangster of the Niners) meet her there. They bring the boxes inside and Hollis smiles as she looks around the house better than last time.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis goes to the kitchen and smokes some weed the next morning since Tig has Selena for another hour. Clay gave him some time so he can watch the baby. Clay knows what Tig and Happy did while out of town and wonders if Holly knows.

Holly hums in bliss as she finishes her joint. She opens the door to air the house out before Selena comes home and pours some floral scented fabreeze.

"Wanna go by the clubhouse?" Tig asks as he comes with Selena an hour later.

Hollis nods. She sees the stroller on the porch. Tig lives three houses up. He walks up to his house for his bike while Hollis straps her baby into the car seat. Holly drives out to the clubhouse and puts Selena in the baby sling and walks inside once she's secure. She goes inside, ignoring Jax and Opie, and she sits at the bar.

"Is there anymore coconut water?" Hollis asks. "I pumped before smoking weed this morning, but I'm not stumbly or weird when I'm high like I am drunk."

The prospect hands her a coconut water.

"Thanks," Hollis says before she goes to relax in a couch with her little Angel.