Chapter Thirty-Five

"Hey, Tig, gotta ask you to do something," Happy says while on a long run. "I can't seem to get Hollis pregnant this time around. "Could you try and put a baby in her the next time?"

"Yeah," Tig replies. "Guess I could deal with another me running around."

Hollis glares at her husband's head since she's with them and Happy winces when he feels her glare but doesn't look at her.

"We'd make cute babies, Tiggy," Hollis says. "My completion, your blue eyes... stunners."

"Yeah, but my kids are always crazy," Tig says.

"He's got a point," President Jax Teller comments and Hollis throws a rock at his head, which he swiftly ducks and runs off laughing his head off.

The prospects get into the van to drive it while the others get on their Dynas. Hollis is in the white truck with Phil. A car rams into them until the truck flips over on a cliff and Hollis lands on top of Phil.

"I caught your fall," Phil grunts.

Outside, the purple freeze when they hear a familiar cry when the truck is set on fire. Hollis. The guys all look at each other and run off.

"Happy! Tig!" Hollis cries. "Phil..."

"Hollis! Phil!" Jax exclaims. "Cover me," he tells his guys and rubs over to the truck. The Niners ran off as soon as they realized that Holly is in the burning truck.

The Sons get them out and the guys get the haul fast before it burns.

"It came out of nowhere," Phil says as Jax checks over Hollis. "Sorry."

Jax squeezes his shoulder. Happy puts Holly on his bike this time while Phil goes to the van.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Happy holds his daughter at the table and he caresses her face. Tig makes eggs and bacon for breakfast. He basically lives with these two right now. Selena keeps slapping her hands against the table and Hap can't help but chuckle at her.

Hollis comes downstairs and she feeds Hollis. She and Hap and Tig head out. Hollis drives Selena in her cage to TM. Well, Tig, Juice, and Chibs go to Clay's place he lives at without Gemma. Holly has her baby in the secure baby shunt and she's looking around. Holly decides to Selena in her walker chair.

Once the baby sling is back on and Hollis is ready, she makes sure Selena is inside it. It's almost time for Piney's memorial. She rides out to the cemetery because Selena likes riding. She was bundled up. She walks over to the guys and she looks at the memorial area of Piney. She stands between Tig and Happy and they both touch her shoulders and she releases between them as she stares at the photo of Piney.

"I'm gonna miss the old man," Holly says.

"We all will, doll," Tig replies. "Hey, you know your Niner buddies were the ones who threw fire at the truck. But ran when they hears you. Must've thought you were in the van."m

Hollis growls. "It was purple?" She asks and Tig nods. She texts Laroy.

Until you're over yourself and since you're men almost burned and shot me up, don't talk to me.

Hollis sends send and in Oakland, Laroy gets the message and he rubs his eyes immediately. He glares at his men and he storms off.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly goes to the clubhouse after the memorial and she puts Selena into her walker once she's fed and has burped a few times. Lena starts moving around the bar room like crazy. Hollis's tense face relaxes as she watches her baby laugh happily.