Chapter Seventy-Two

Sex with Happy after he had church with Jax at the Mayan place was rough and brutal and Hollis loved it. It's that pleasure she gets from that is why Tig knows Holly is perfect for Hap. Before Tig left the cabin after seeing it, he and the others came to an agreement to hit pause on polyamory. Tig is going to stick with Venus and Missy and he'll be there for Harry because Harry is his son, too, but... Hap is Holly's husband, her forever, the father of her firstborn and of Harry.

The love between them is something Tig will never know because what Hap and Holly have is something uncompared to any of the brothers and their old ladies. Gemma said that when she saw Hap noticing Hollis for the first time at TM outside the clubhouse right before he was patched into the charter.

Hollis is sore and filled with cum by the time Hap is done with her. He used her like he used to back then and damn it, she loves that. She's missed the brutal, Happy-type rough sex. There's rough sex with Tig but then there is rough sex with Hap.

"Damn," Holly murmurs as Hap looks at her when he stands up to go start her a warm bath. "You just used me like a dirty whore."

Hap smirks. "You complaining?"

"Fuck no," Holly replies. "I hate when you hold back. I fucking love when you use me like that."

Happy shakes his head. "You're just as crooked as me, babe," he says before leaving the room.

Holly smiles. She misses being with Tig but she knows he was right. He'd never feel that love from Hap and Holly that they feel for each other, despite them loving Tig, too. He feels that butterfly swarming feeling with Venus, dick or not. He likes V's big dick, especially when it's inside him, too. They're switch rolls, top and bottom.

Hap makes sure Holly is in the tub and the cabin is perfect and he has Fawn bring the kids over. As Hap bonds with his kids, Fawn takes a look around the house. Despite the polyamorous relationship ending, she still sees Hollis as a mother. She always will.

"Is mom ok?" Fawn asks Hap downstairs.

"Last night's sex was like it was when she was still a crow eater," Hap says. "She loved it. Stick around 'till she comes down. I gotta head out."

Hap gives Fawn a hug before passing her both kids and he leaves.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"This is a nice house," Bobby compliments as he sits in Holly's office / the sun room with her while the kids are on the play mat on the floor. "You and Hap got lucky finding each other."

"We sure as hell did," Holly says. "I was fired from the police station because of my association."

"When Chibs is president, he can hire you as the club's banker," Bobby says. "I'm getting surgery in a few weeks. Getting a new eye."

"What about your ear?"

"They might find one but not anytime soon," Bobby replies. "But I'll have a blue eye with my brown."

"Badass," Holly says. "Maybe you'll be able to ride again one day."

"I hope so," Bobby replies. "I hope so, Holly."

Holly brings the kids to the kitchen and Bobby follows. Hollis begins feeding Harry as he patches onto her nipple and she starts to cook and she gives Bobby a beer. Bobby is so thankful hat Hollis came into SAMCRO's life or else he'd be dead right now because of August Marks because without Holly, he'd have never been saved by Tyrone because he doesn't think the SAMCRO - 8-Err alliance would have happened without Hollis Norway Lowman. She brought this club to life.

"You'll be the new Biker Queen after Gemma, Holly," Bobby says before he takes a swig of beer. "You brought life to this club."

Holly leans against the counter and she looks at Bobby. She sighs and focuses on cooking.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis giggles as Roxie chases a squirrel around the yard, barking her little head off. Bobby left a while ago. Precious and her husband picked him up because his daughter Tiki wanted to see him. Selena is sitting on the porch, laughing at Roche, and Holly is breastfeeding Harry. 

"Mama!" Selena squeals.

"Yeah!" Holly cheers right back.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly gets a call from Happy later on that Wayne Unser and Gemma are dead. Gemma had been the one who had killed Tara a few months ago. And then she learns about Jax's meeting mayhem vote. It was approved.

Holly gets a goodbye visit from Jax before his death and doesn't see Happy until after.