Chapter Thirteen

Hollis sits in the clubhouse while Axel barks because Happy doesn't want her alone right now. Her phone rings.

"Hey, Big L," she greets.

"Hey, little lady, you okay?"

"My friend was killed," Hollis replies.

"I know," Laroy replies. "Are you around the Sons?"

Hollis tells the guys it's Laroy and Bobby - being the closest - grabs the phone. Bobby gives Holly her phone back and he calls Tig before going to talk to Clay - who's in the chapel.

"Hey Chucky, are you good at making coffee?"

"Yes, I am," Chucky replies befor he skips off to the kitchen area.

Hollis likes Chucky pretty good. They don't really talk much but he's cool. He had a masturbating problem when the Sons first got him. They gave him to Lin (the Chinese) and when they got him back, he only had two fingers. The middle finger on each hand. The rest were cut off so he'd stop beating his meat.

"Here you go, Hollis!" Chucky says as he brings her a cup.

"Thanks, Chuck," she says. "I'm gonna go get ready for Kip's wake tonight." 

Hollis stands and she heads back to the guest dorm where Happy's been sleeping when he's not crashing at Holly's place. She starts out by taking a nice, long, much needed steaming hot shower.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis walks into the funeral home later when it's time for the wake and she looks at the picture they chose. It was one that Holly took two weeks after coming and the two became friends. They were at the park because Tig was instantly protective over her. He thought she wouldn't know Kip Moore, aka Half Sack, was following her but she knew as soon as she left. They hung out.

Happy walks up behind her and he touches her side. "You good?"

"I took that picture of him," Hollis says. "We were at the park because Tig was instantly protective over me for some reason. He thought I wouldn't know Kip was following me but I knew as soon as I left. We hung out for hours. The only people I didn't do anything dirty with are Clay and Gemma, Piney, and Kip."

"Bobby?"

"Handy," Hollis replies. "Same with Chibs."

Happy wraps an arm around her and kisses the top of her head. There are Sons and Kip's old army buddies all over the place as Happy and Hollis go outside together. David Hale pulls up and his brother, Jacob, shows up.

Happy and Holly go and talk to some of the others here. Bikers, army men. They've seen Kip and touched the kutte and had to come outside after hugging people who came.

Holly is talking to one of Kip's army buddies when Happy sees an unfamiliar grey van hits David Hale hard. Right when Hap sees guns, he yanks Hollis down and he covers her as the gunshots sound and shoot some people as others shield themselves.

"Are you okay?" Happy asks her and she nods.

He helps her up when they know the van is gone and she sees David. Jacob and Wayne run to him and Jax goes to one of the shooters. Holly goes to Chucky when she sees his arm shot and she sees a kid bleeding.

"Oh, my God!"

She rips her shirt off and Happy passed her a hoodie. She puts it on and holds her black blouse over the boy's stomach as the Sons go to pull Jax off the shooter.

"Hey, sweetie," Hollis greets. "I'm Hollis."

"I don't feel so good."

"TARA!!!!" She yells when the kid starts to seize and Tara comes running over to see what she can do.