Chapter Fifty-Eight

Hollis hears Selena fussing a little bit and she goes to get her out of the crib.

"Good morning, my love," Hollis coos as she goes downstairs.

Hollis is breastfeeding Selena when someone rings the doorbell. Selena is laying carefully on Hollis's stomach and arm but isn't squishing the baby. Holly opens the door and sees Tara there with Abel and Thomas.

"Aunt Holly!" Abel runs and hugs her legs.

"Jax doesn't want them at St. Thomas, can you watch them?" Tara asks tightly.

"Go play with Missy, Abe," Holly says and Abel runs into the house as Hollis tabes Thomas with her free arm. "I won't apologize for hitting you. But only pieces of shits lie about pregnancies, miscarriages, and lay hands on actual pregnant women."

"I know and I won't ask for one," Tara admits. "I do still want you to be their legal guardian. I trust you with my sons, Holly, especially since this house is on the outskirts of Charming."

"Either way, in or outside of Charming, I'd protect those boys just like I would my own kids," Hollis says.

"Thank you," Tara says before she puts Thomas's diaper bag on the floor and leaves.

Holly puts Thomas into the playpen and she finishes feeding Selena and burps her. Rat-Boy follows Tara through Charming. Holly puts Selena with Thomas and she sits at the coffee table and colors with Abel.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Hey, baby," Gemma greets as she enters the Lowman / Trager house.

"Grandma!" Abel runs over and Gemma hugs him.

"Tara lets you watch them even after she attacked you?"

"I was on top of Jax when she walked in," Holly says. "But I put the bitch in her place. But I'm still legal guardian if she gets arrested or dies."

"You're the best choice," Gemma says and Abel goes to play with Missy in the backyard. "Wendy's at my house detoxing. Nero is watching over her right now."

Holly rubs her swollen stomach as baby Harry kicks and she asks Gemma to watch the kids and she gets dressed in some black sweatpants, a green shirt, and some green sneakers. She's getting Harry's name and the XIII tattoo on her as soon as this baby is born.

Hollis goes back downstairs and Gemma steps outside to smoke a cigarette.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly plays with the boys while Gemma goes to talk to Wayne at TM. Thomas and Selena are rowdy in their walkers and Abel is sitting on the couch... he's watching cartoons on Cartoon Network and he's petting Missy, too.

"You should get another cat, aunt Holly," Abel says.

"Yeah?" Holly asks as she looks at him. "What color?"

"White!" Abel replies.

"Okay, I'll get a new cat... a white cat... just for you," Holly promises and Abel beams. "I promise."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Tara goes to Holly's and she's let inside.

"Mommy!" Abel runs to Tara and she kneels to hug her.

Holly gets a call. "Hey, Jax," she greets.

"Hey, is Tara there yet?" Jax asks.

"Yeah, she just walked in," Holly replies. "What's wrong?"

"Abel, go get your shoes, we're going home now," Tara says and Abel runs off.

"I'm making enchiladas for lunch if you want," Hollis says while she listens to Jax.