Chapter Seven

"Did they ever introduce you to Luann?" Bobby asks the crow eater everyone loves and adores because they do see her becoming Happy's old lady.

"No, but I've seen her movies," Hollis replies. "I've never met her, though..." she sighs. "I was gonna go to Lodi for a while today to hang with Laroy and the others, but... the club seems to need me."

"I'll talk to Clay," Bobby says before leaving her.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Clay wants Hollis to wait until the heat dies down to go to Lodi and she listens. She messages Laroy and says that there's some heat in Charming, so it'll be a little while before she comes hang. He tells her that's a good idea and to stay safe in a response.

"Laroy good with you not coming for a while?" Tig asks.

"Yeah, he told me it's a good idea and for me to stay safe," Holly replies.

Her phone rings. "Hey, Big L," she greets.

"Since you ain't coming for a while, I'll call your fine ass," Laroy says.

Holly smiles. "Good to hear your voice, Big L," she says. Tig squeezes her leg before he and Opie go to the chapel where Clay and Bobby are.

"Good to hear yours, too," Laroy replies. "Find a potential 'old man' yet?"

Holly thinks about Happy and hums. "Maybe," she answers. "No intercourse yet, though... not until I know."

Hollis and Laroy talk for a while longer before they end the calls. She found out that the Niners have moved to Oakland instead of Lodi. Happy sits inside the couch with Holly and she smiles at him.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hollis is walking through Charming and she a cagey fence in the park with different puppy breeds running around in the grass. She sees one that's grey with white on its chest.

"You want a puppy?" The dog breeder asks. "They're all full bred of their breeds. I breed dogs, my name is Jason Witherstone."

"I do..." Hollis replies and she points to the one she saw. "What's that one? I want that one."

"That is a Staffordshire bull terrier, his name is Axel," Jason replies.

"I want Axel. He's been fixed and vaccinated and everything."

Jason grabs Axel and carries him over.

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Oh, my God!" Shelly gasps. "Who's this little cutie?!"

"My new Staffordshire bull terrier puppy," Holly says. "His name is Axel. The dog breeder says he's been fixed and vaccinated and all that stuff."

"I'll go buy puppy food!" Shelly says and she flees.

The other girls come and let Axel and the puppy loves on the attention. Axel barks happily and wags his tail. The crow eaters all laugh happily at the puppy. He's so freaking adorable.
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

At nightfall while Tig hogs Axel after the bikers get back from what they're doing, Happy goes to Hollis's dorm and finds her naked and messing with herself. She looks at Happy but doesn't stop.

"Just the person I was hoping for," Hollis says.

"What do you want me to do?" Happy rasps as he slowly removes his kutte and t-shirt.

"Fuck me," Holly whimpers, rubbing her sensitive clit. She wants intercourse with Happy.

Happy licks his lips as he drops his pants and boxers. Holly is still surprised every time she sees him. She'd think he was black and not Hispanic because his dick is pretty big, almost bigger than Laroy's is, maybe the same exact side when hard.

Happy grabs Holly's ankles and pulls her the edge of the bed. He gets to his knees and licks up her flap. He hums at the intoxicating taste and he runs his hands slowly up Hollis's body and he grabs her breasts. Hollis arches her back as Happy goes to town.

"Get on your hands and knees, your face in the pillows and ass up," Happy demands.

Hollis quickly obeyed. Happy sees a purple butt plug in Holly's ass and he smirks.

"Condoms are in the bedside table," Holly says. "Keep 'em for if those horny assholes out there run out."

Happy snorts and he grabs one and he grabs the banana lube. He heard the others talking about Hollis and how she was holding out for the biker she wants to be the old lady of. She likes him. Happy's glad because he likes her, too. He'll have to think about rather he's ready for an old lady yet or not.

"Are you sure you want me to fuck you?" Happy asks with a rasp as he rubs himself. He knows what she'll say but he needs spoken consent before he starts.

"Yes, I'm sure," Hollis replies with a breathy tone.

"If you want me to stop, tell me to and I will."

"Ok."

Once Happy feels he is lathered enough, he likes himself up with Holly and starts out with poking his head in. He can tell just how tight she is like this and squeezes his dark eyes closed. The feeling makes Hollis bite her lip as he pushes his entire dick inside of her. The feeling of his big dick in her pussy and a plug in her ass is intense and Holly thinks she likes it.

"Ah, shit," Happy rasps with a sharp exhale. "You're tight as hell."

Hollis goes to laugh but it comes out as a moan as Hollis begins to move. He pulls back before he enters her slowly. The killer grips tightly onto Holly's hips as he starts picking up his pads because Holly's moans are urging him on. He almost came as soon as he was fully inside her and it was hard and still is to hold back from releasing too early.

Happy feels Holly tightening as she says she's about to cum. When she does, Happy can't hold it back any longer and he lets out a loud growl as he releases a load into the condom, surprised it doesn't overfill it as he reluctantly pulls out of the tight pussy belonging to Hollis.

Happy sits back on his shins as his fingers work with Hollis's clit to help her finish her orgasm. She's shaking bad. If Happy didn't know that she was orgasming, he'd think she was having a seizure or something with how bad her legs are trembling right now.

Happy stops suddenly and Hollis opens her beautiful brown eyes. Hap lays beside her and stuffs two fingers inside and he hits that spot over and over until Holly squirts all over the place.

"There we go," Happy rasps with a laugh. He goes again and Hollis squirts even more. Happy's enjoying this and Holly can tell. He goes one more time and this time, he stops after because Hollis says she's light headed. "I'll shower first while you refrain feelings in your legs."
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Holly wears some tight skinny jeans and a black cropped low cut blouse and a thin cardigan. She wore some flats because she's sore as hell from last night and her legs are still kinda weak.

Hollis steps outside of the clubhouse when she hears bikes start up, she sees Jax and Opie leaving, going home. She shrugs and she goes back inside. Happy smirks as he watches her and Tig puts two and two together.

"Please tell me how tight she is," Tig pleads and Clay snorts a little.

"I almost came too soon, as soon as I was inside," Happy says. "Well, she's tight enough to drive me in-fucking-sane with just a head in."

Tig wiggled in excitement before Happy heads off with Bobby and the prospect to see a burned down Caracara.