Yandere ROTTMNT Headcanons

Tw: Mentions of kidnapping, death, killing, breaking bones, revenge, possessive and obsessive behaviors. Please procced with caution. If you notice any other possible triggers that are not listed, please tell me so I may add them. Thank you.

Mikey:

-Restraints/Obsessive. Hints of monopoly as well

-Gets really upset if/when you reject him. He's the baby, he always gets what he wants.

-Tries to talk through everything with you, wants you to see his side and just agree with him. He just ignores all arguments towards letting you go.

-Doesn't like to use more physical punishments on you, but wouldn't go farther than breaking bones if he has to do it.

-He's also the least likely to kill. He believes everyone can change, and tries to set them straight. Lets them off with only a few broken bones and missing fingers. Will kill if he has to though, he would never let anything happen to you.

-Clingy, likes to always be touching you in someway and gets upset if you try to push him off.

-Uses his mystic chains to tie you to him or other things so you can't leave him.

-Guilt trips you a lot. After all, he only wants what's best for you. You just need to let him do his thing and stop resisting.

-If you say or do something he doesn't like, he'll try to ignore it at first. You probably just made a mistake, no biggy. Keep going and you're going to get hurt though.

-Drugs your food if you make him really mad. Mostly sleeping pills, he doesn't have much access to anything else.

-Speaking of food, he loves it when you cook together or you cook for him. Will literally force you to be in the kitchen with him, you aren't leaving till it's done.

-Absolutely adores everything about you, will hit someone if he hears them talking bad about you.

-Isn't as jealous as his brothers. You belong to him, so why would you ever think about being with someone else?

-Uses his mystic powers to keep you near him. Probably figured out how to soul bond y'all together so you can't leave him no matter what.

-Is probably the most delusional of all his brothers. Genuinely believes he's not doing anything wrong.

-Paints you a lot. Like, before he took you. You arrived to a gallery full of paintings of you. Likes to paint you a lot still, gives them as gifts sometimes to prove his love.

-Full heartedly believes you are the greatest thing in the world, and he is the only one who is even slightly deserving of your love. It's his entire life mission to prove it.

-Doesn't like your friends very much, he thinks they aren't worthy of your attention. Threatens them a lot, but doesn't really go farther than that.

-Escaping Mikey would be difficult, he's always attached to you somehow. It's worse if you get that soul bond, you're never going to be able to get rid of him.

-If you did successfully escape him, he'd search high and low for you, not stopping for anything until he's found you and brought you home. He can't survive without you, and you without him. He'll make sure to keep the chains tighter around you this time.

Donnie:

-Possessive/controlling(didn't know what to call it) and protective. Sight obsession.

-Thinks he's the best thing that could ever happen to you and is convinced you need him as much as he needs you.

-Makes a schedule for you, as well as a nutritional diet that he insist(forces) you to follow. Try and break the schedule/diet. I dare you.