'Yandere' ROTTMNT with turtle-ly instincts

CW: not very intense yandere(imo), possessive behaviors, territorial behaviors, animal instincts, biting, forced contact, dark themes

Michelangelo:

-He's somehow ever more clingy, constantly rubbing his cheeks against yours or resting his chin on your shoulder. He likes to have you with him, hissing or snapping his beak when you try to pull away.

-He's very vocal with you, constantly chirping happily or churring as you both cuddle, or giving off a high-pitched hiss if you're doing something he doesn't like. He doesn't mean to, and he finds it slightly embarrassing.

-Head butts you for attention. If you're avoiding him, or doing something by yourself, he'll just lean against you and softly knock his head against yours to silently voice his displeasure. He doesn't like when you're not paying attention to him, or hanging out with him. He wants to be involved with what you're doing, and the easiest way he's found is to just knock heads.

-Lays in your lap and just retracts into his shell when he's tired. He'll just push himself onto you before disappearing into his shell, completely content. He knows you won't move him while he's tucked away, which gives him even more of an incentive to do it.

-Box turtles have a homing range, which is the only area they'll be in their entire lives. Mikey hates having you leave what he considers his range, growing agitated every time you mention going farther than the distance that spans his 'territory'. His range would probably be all of New York, but if you ever mention leaving the state, Mikey won't be happy. Not that you could ever leave him anyways, but just the thought makes him feel on edge.

Donatello:

-More territorial with you. You've more or less been integrated into his space and become what he considers 'home'. He doesn't like leaving you for long because you're his space, his happy place.

-Bites you randomly, especially when you've annoyed him. He has a strong bite, so he tries to hold back from accidentally severely injuring you, but he can't help chomping when you push his buttons or try to leave.

-He likes to be in the water with you. There's most likely some form of clean water, pool–esque area in the lair, so sometimes he'll just drag you over and lay in the water with you. He's an aquatic turtle, and the water is soothing to him. If you can't swim, or just really don't like to be in the water, he'll situate you on his chest or back as he floats on the surface.

-Drags you under piles of blankets and pillows to cuddle with him. Since he can't burrow, nor truly wants to, his blanket forts are the next best thing to him. He'll always have some premade pile of soft things somewhere, either in his room or lab. If he wants attention, or to just be near you, he'll drag you under the pile with him and just hold on tight.

Raphael:

-More territorial of you, doesn't like you leaving his sight. He can protect you when you're near him, but if you wander off, he's basically helpless to help you. His worry and his need to keep you safe causes him to keep you close at all times.

-Aggressive when you're with others. Because of his more territorial nature, he hates seeing other people near you or interacting with you. He doesn't trust anyone else, which ends up with him usually intimidating or fighting everyone you're close to into leaving you alone.

-Bites you randomly as you're laying with him. Whether he's holding you close and suddenly chomps on your shoulder, or is just talking with you before biting at your hand, it doesn't matter. He just has the urge to bite you, almost like he's teething. He tries to not do it hard, especially since it's usually your shoulder/neck, but he's left teeth imprints before.

-Like to just grab you. He'll just wrap his arms around you in a hug, or rest his hands on your shoulders. He tries to not accidentally grip too hard, but he can't help but hang onto you when he's feeling lonely.

Leonardo:

-Likes to touch your face and drum his fingers over your cheeks. If you pull away, he'll get upset because it's just one of the ways he shows his love. If you keep trying to get him to stop, it'll only make him do it more often because he feels like you're rejecting his love, rather than the action. Usually churrs softly as he flutters his fingers across your skin in an attempt to make you accept it.

-Basks on you. If you're laying down on the couch, he'll lay on top of you and completely stretch out, especially if there's some light source shining on you both from nearby.

-He likes being able to lay on you and warm up, finding you cozy as well as appreciating the fact you can't exactly get away from him. You're right there with him, and there's nothing you can do about it.

-Nips at your fingers if they're in front of him. Like if you're holding his cheek, he'll nip and kiss your palm. He never bites hard, usually only nibbling on your skin while holding you.

-Very vocal, constantly churring or rumbling while with you. He doesn't usually hiss at you unless you're actively trying to get away from him. He'll nuzzle his beak against your face while churring, unable to stop the habit.

---

Words: 906

Posted: 01.26.24

Request: Hi I really enjoyed your writing and i recently got interested in Tmnt and Rottmnt due to my sister watching the shows. I wondering if you can make headcanons about Rottmnt brothers as yanderes but the brothers more in tune with their turtle instincts. Like the yandere brothers try to court their darling but them not understanding and this frustrates the brothers. Thank you taking the time to look at this and I hope you are doing okay.

A/N, not important: You're so sweet, and this ask genuinely made me feel really happy. Although, just a quick disclaimer, I kind of took creative liberty with this because '"turtle instincts" are basically mate and leave, so.... Any criticism is welcome, constructive or not. This is supposed to be a gender neutral reader, so if I screwed up somewhere, please tell me.