Prompt list

General rules for the prompt list:

-Same rules as my normal requests(rules can be found on first chapter)

-You can request any of the characters/fandoms I write for, also found next to the rules.

-Prompts can be yandere or not, idc it's up to you.

-Can be any AU/iteration/theme you want. Just make sure to specify in the request :)

-Please only pick up to two prompts, whether that's two actions, two verbal's, or one of each. I can't write freely if it's too constricted/too confined :(

-Y'all might want to tell me what mood you want it to be, because I can make something incredibly sad in an instant, and don't want to disappoint y'all.

-The prompts might not be exact(especially the verbal ones), but will be close enough to where it's still the same. Wording might just be changed slightly to fit the story better.

To request, just comment on this chapter 1 or 2 prompts, then specify your character(s)(only up to 2, not including MC). You don't have to give me any details for this if you don't want to. As much as this is a follower special for y'all, it is a creativity challenge for me. Your request can just be the prompts and characters (ie: action 9, verbal 2, 2012 Leo) or it can be a full detailed request(ie: action 3, verbal 17, rise Donnie. Donnie and MC are cooking together and they make a mess and have to clean it up together before Mikey gets home. MC says verbal prompt)

Have fun!

Prompts - >

Action/Word Prompts:

1. A tight hug

2. Bouquet of Roses

3. Cooking

4. A push

5. Road trip

6. Jealousy

7. Running in the rain

8. Training

9. Fight

10. Wrapping a wound

11. Calming down

12. A final kiss

13. Forbidden

14. Locked

15. Stealing clothing

16. Nightmares

17. Dancing

18. A soft kiss

19. Comforting hold

20. Candlelight

21. Chase

22. A busy street

23. Holding hands

24. Truth or dare

25. First date

Verbal Prompts:

1. "Well that wasn't very smart"

2. "You look like you've just seen a ghost."

3. "There's a whole world out there. You just need to find your place in it."

4. "Stay behind me."

5. "One more chance. I'll give you one more chance."

6. "Don't push it."

7. "......I may have broken it. It wasn't my fault though, I swear!"

8. "See. Look at this. We're bonding."

9. "You missed."

10. "Do you want a hug? I want to help you, but you have to let me know how first."

11. "I'm only doing this to keep you safe. I only want to protect you."

12. "Oh please, I don't know how to lose."

13. "Are you cold?"

14. "Go back and sit down. Let me take care of you."

15. "You're hiding something. What are you hiding?"

16. "Pretending everything's fine doesn't just magically fix all your problems."

17. "You ate it?!"

18. "Stop being sappy. You're making me gag."

19. "If you're going to lie to me, at least have the decency to look me in the eyes while you do it."

20. "I'm glad you're the one I fell in love with. I'd be lost without you."

21. "You can't run from my love."

22. "How can I make it up to you?"

23. "I never wanted to hurt you."

24. "I can't believe I fell for that."

25. "Do you not know how to say 'please'? Don't tell me you forgot your manners."