TMNT: Mutant Mayhem Yandere Headcanons

Content warnings: kidnap mentions, dark themes, yanderes, manipulation, stalking, ai, Mutant Mayhem spoilers

Mikey:

-Mikey would be a dependent yandere with protective and manipulative tendencies.

-Mikey cares for those around him and bonds quickly, but you, you're a human. You're everything he's ever wanted to be.

-You're human, you're perfect, and you're his.

-He is constantly worried about you, almost like a mother hen. Once he realizes how the human body is more fragile and weaker than his own, he gets really protective about you.

-He doesn't go about it well though. Mikey wants to hang out with you the way he knows how, and that usually involves some sketchy or dangerous stunts. Despite his worry for your safety, he still drags you into unnecessarily dangerous areas because he wants to show off or play hero. He does get upset when you get hurt, and he tries to save you when something happens, but he doesn't stop bringing you into the situations in the first place.

-He wants to impress you and keep you interested in him. He's still paranoid that everyone might forget the good they've done and decide to cast them away, so he is in constant need of approval.

-He treats you like royalty, to the best of his ability of course. You're his first priority when it comes to most things. If anyone tries to harass you, he's quick to step up and use his influence to shut it down. Or force if needed.

-Mikey's aloof and in constant need of your praise and attention. He just wants to be able to hang out with you, but he does understand you can't do everything he can. Which is why he takes you along anyway so you can depend on him. He just wants you to see he's needed. Love him so he can keep loving you.

-Needs you around him constantly, his mental health relies on it. You're everything to him, and he doesn't even realize as he puts more and more of his burdens onto you. You're his everything.

-Uses the fact he never had much social interaction to brush off anything weird he does. Mind you, he completely knows he's in the wrong, he just doesn't care much. He slowly deteriorates your will until you depend on him too, making you think everything is normal. He just wants normal, but he realizes he'll never truly have that. So, he makes his own.

-Mikey also wouldn't hurt you, or at least, not on purpose. You deserve the world, but sometimes the things he drags you into don't go as well as he wants. In those cases, Mikey leaves with you in tow, fretting over you the entire time. He never wants to hurt you, he just wants you to be happy with him. He's gotten really good at bandaging you over the time he's known you.

-Mikey would wait until you're both older before kidnapping you. He knows it wouldn't go well, plus he can't keep you anywhere in the lair. He might try and figure out how to run away with you, but he loves his family too much to try. He'd wait it out with you, loving you to the best of his twisted ability.

-In the meantime, he makes sure you're with him every step of the way. He pulls you in with cheesy pickup lines and jokes, trying to make you forget all the bad that has happened with him.

Donnie:

-Donnie was harder to pinpoint, but I think he'd definitely be a more delusional and stalking yandere. Possibly even an isolating one.

-As always, Donnie seems to be the tech nerd, with his little bed fort including all these computers and electronics and such. He's almost always on his phone, and knows how to navigate the digital world quite well, so he uses that to his advantage in a lot of ways.