TMNT 2012 Yandere Headcanons

Leonardo:

-He's a hero, he wants to be your savior. Leo wants you to be safe by his side and to feel like you can depend on him for everything, even if he knows he's taking it a bit too far. He's willing to do anything for you, as long as you stay with him and love him.

-Despite being aware of his faults, he's still possessive and stubborn. Leo's priority is your safety, which can cause problems in the small time before he kidnaps you. He's constantly checking up on you, bringing you gifts, and trying to convince you to come stay at the lair on your own.

-Is the first to kidnap you. Being the leader, he can't drop his team to go get you at a moment's notice like his brothers can. He wants you safe, and in his mind, the safest place for you is the lair, or by his side. It'll take a week from the first time you turn down staying with them for him to move you in forcefully.

-Leo's strict with his rules. He likes order and discipline, which makes him have a firmer hand when it comes to following his rules. While he tries to remain patient with you, he's quick to punish any misbehavior to kill it out as quick as he can.

-His punishment's mostly include being tied or loss of food/entertainment instead of harsher ones like having your bones broken. He doesn't want to hurt you badly unless he needs to. He sees you as something he was destined to care for, so if he feels the need to hurt you, you likely really outraged him(although if he hurts you on accident and feels you deserved it, he won't apologize much).

-When mad, he rarely goes into a fit or has an outburst. He'll stew for a bit and leave you locked in the room before returning later to deal out whatever punishment he came up with in the time gone.

-Feels slightly bad if you cry during a punishment, even if he knows it's one that doesn't hurt much. It doesn't get him to lessen or cut the punishment short however. He'll just pay more attention to you once it's over to 'make up for it'.

-He'll drop little judgements about your friends and family as he's near you, trying to sow discourse so you're more likely to be near him. He's constantly vying for your attention, so separating you from your loved ones makes it much easier.

-He likes to do things for you alone. If you escape, he won't tell his family and will just go off to find you by himself. He also likes to keep you in his room or by his side at all times. He likes having you to himself, his own little darling to take care of.

-He wants to make you proud of him and to enjoy being by his side, so he'll shower you in little gifts or trinkets as a way to buy your affection.

-He's more quiet, so he likes to force you to be next to him instead of talking. He finds you relaxing and is comforted by your presence, even if you despise him. He'll often pick you up and bring you to watch his shows as a way to hang out, holding you close and not letting you leave.

-He's very controlling and tends to nitpick everything you do, loudly telling you're doing something wrong if he notices it. He thinks his way is the best way, and will shut down any arguments you have about your treatment or captivity. You're his, and he knows best.

Donatello:

-He's the last to jump to kidnapping, mostly because he wants everything to be perfect for you before he does. He pines hard, constantly trying to get your attention and keep it. He'll make so many plans surrounding you, it's insane. He sets up cameras around and in your apartment to make sure he'll always have an eye on you in case something happens to you. You're his world, and he has to have you. Everything about you is perfect in his eyes. He just wants to bring you home with him and preserve that perfectivity forever.