Yandere ROTTMNT w/ Sick Reader

Mikey:

-The moment he realizes you're sick, he completely 180's and gets the most caring he can. He makes you homemade soup, fluffs up your pillows, and just tries to make you as comfortable as possible.

-He knows how much being sick sucks, and as his darling, he just has to make sure you're not in too much pain.

-Makes your favorite soups and keeps a full glass of cold water by you at all times. He doesn't want you to need something and not have it.

-Will not leave your side until you're better.

-Despite you being sick, he still clings onto you. He even does it more than usual. Because of his superior immune system, Mikey isn't worried about getting sick himself.

-This leads to him cuddling you even more than before. He doesn't want to leave you alone for even a second.

-Gets super grumpy if you don't let him take care of you. This is how he's being helpful. He knows what to do, so he doesn't understand why you're being so stubborn.

-Refuses to let you do anything. He practically becomes your personal servant, if not for the fact you didn't ask for any of this.

-He gets really upset when you try to deny him anything. He's just helping you, why can't you be more grateful.

Donnie:

-He noticed the second your temperature rose. As soon as you showed the smallest symptom, he immediately went into doctor mode.

-He figures out exactly what's wrong with you. He made sure to get you your immunizations and shots when he took you, and you aren't exposed to many pathogens or viruses while in the sterile and clean lab, so he gets really frustrated.

-Even more so if the cause was because you weren't eating or sleeping like his schedule demanded.

-Donnie keeps an eye on you the entire time. He doesn't want you to get worse.

-Robs a pharmacy to get you prescription medicine if you need it. He has no problem forcing you to take it either.

-Moves his work to his laptop in his room instead of being in his lab. He wants to be near you in case you need him.

-Gets frustrated when you're too stubborn to let him help. He's not beyond strapping you down to make you eat or drink. He wants you to get better so he can go back to 'normal'. He doesn't like not being able to keep you by his side in the lab.

-Pays more attention to you. He doesn't let you out of his sight. Despite his 'bad boy image', he's really worried. Especially since he most likely could have prevented this in some way. He'll just be more stern next time.

Raph:

-Gets really worried. He has never dealt with a human being sick before, and you're his human, which makes it worse. You're his responsibility, his lover. You being sick just makes him worried.

-Is constantly checking with Donnie and Leo to make sure he's doing things right by you. He won't let them see you, of course, but he does get advice. He wants to take care of you himself.

-Pretty much treats you as if you're dying. You're weak and fragile, this just proves it. He can't let you try and heal without his help, you'd just shrivel up. But not on Raph's watch.

-He's constantly bringing you your medicine. He gets upset if you don't take it. He tries to play nice for a while, but then gives up and forces you. He can't have you getting worse after all.

-Panics at every cough and sneeze. He knows it's something simple, but he's still worried he might do something wrong that causes you to get worse. He couldn't bear it if something happened to you and it was his fault.

-Keeps close to you. For once, he ignores patrol and most training. He only does bicep curls in his room since he refuses to leave your side.

-Gets mad at his brothers if they bother you, either on accident or on purpose. Makes his brothers text him if they need him since he doesn't want you to wake up. Raph yells at them if they mess up. He's stressed and fed up with them not respecting your rest.

-Pretends the reason you're fighting him is because you're sick and not because you don't want him around you.

Leo:

-Is ecstatic now that you have to rely on him even more. You're sick. It hurts to move, and you feel really bad. It's the perfect opportunity for Leo to dote on you with minimal backlash.

-He knows pretty quickly what's wrong and gets the appropriate medicine. As much as he enjoys your reliance, he doesn't want you to be sick forever. He is still worried after all. He's just not too scared.

-You have him to take care of you after all! There's nothing to fear.

-Acts very sickeningly sweet the entire time. He pretends all of your complaints are just you being delirious from the fever, or you headache messing with your thoughts.

-If it persists.... He can always deal with it when you're not in such a fragile state.

-Makes you food himself. He can make pretty good soups and stews, plus, he would despise having Mikey technically be assisting. It's his job to take care of you, and he will even if it kills him. Or some random passerby.

-Actually keeps you decently comfortable. Despite being obnoxious and slightly scary the entire time, he knows what he's doing. Your legs are propped up and a movie is almost always playing. He even lets you choose what's playing sometimes.

-Absolutely treats you like you're unable to function. He won't let you leave the bed unless for the bathroom. He likes babying you during this. It makes him feel more in control.

-He almost makes it like a game. The more you protest the way he treats you, the worse he gets. He goes from baby talking to hourly cuddles to 'keep morale high'.

-He doesn't care how far he has to go. He knows you'll get better. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

---

Words: 1058

Posted: 08.25.23

Request: When you re-open requests, I'd like to see what the yandere's would be like if the reader got sick

A/n, Important: Hey, so I'm going to start posting only once a week. I'm pretty stressed right now, so I'm trying to make things easier on me. I just need some time to get my act together. Also, I fought wattpad so hard to post this, it's so annoying. I had to drop a line to get it to go through.  Any criticism is welcome, constructive or not. This is supposed to be a gender neutral reader, so if I screwed up somewhere, please tell me.