Cliché Campfires

Elvira POV

I was sitting next to Kenji, Ben on his other side, gripping on his arm. Darius was telling us a story while we all set beside  campfire, how cliché.

"We thought It'd be fun, we thought we'd be safe," He pauses, "But, we didn't realize the horror waiting for us," Another pause, "Claws," Pause, "Teeth," Pause, "Screaming," He pauses again, "So much screaming." He shudders.

"How much screaming?" Ben whines, holding onto Kenji. 

"How is your grip this strong?" Kenji rhetorically asks, annoyed at him for interrupting the story.

"The T-Rex stalked closer, her jaws opened wide-" He pauses as Brooklynn's phone light goes off, 

"The T-Rex stalked closer-" He tried again, to no avail, as Brooklynn interrupted him again,

"I can't just delete my selfie on Everest, ya know?" She shows Sammy her phone. Seriously? Is she for real?

"The T-Rex stalked closer-" He sighs as he gets interrupted again, by Sammy this time,

"Don't ya think we should invite Yaz over? I bet she'd love this story." We all look over at Yasmina, who was drawing in a section away from everyone else.

"She probably wants to be alone." Brooklynn looks up from her screen and tells her.

"I don't understand?" Sammy replies.

"You know when sometimes you just want to be left alone?" Kenji replies, glaring at Ben who was still holding his arm.

"Kenji, don't be silly, I think she just doesn't know how to make friends at camp." Sammy says. What is wrong with this girl?

It starts raining and everyone rushes inside, chilling for a while before heading to bed.

Sorry this is so short and sucky, I had zero ideas on what to do with this, if you have any suggestions, please comment and I can add them.