Ouch

Elvira POV

"Saddle up, Dudes and Dudettes, today, we are going on a cattle drive, but with dinos! It's a dino drive!" Dave says. 

"And, just to be clear, all these dinosaurs are herbivores, right?" Ben says, walking over to Dave and Roxie.

"Well, they only chewed on the last kid a little, so were like, ninety percent sure." Roxie teases.

I walk over to a lone gyrosphere, hopping in. Once Dave and Roxie give us the go, we all start driving.

"Hey, gang, storms getting worse, so we have to go back to camp. Fun, right?" Dave tells us, stepping out of the truck. Earning a chorus of boos, "The storms messing with the radios so Rox and I will drive ahead and let the others know we're leaving. Stay together and stay behind the herd." They drive off.

Lighting strikes, spooking the herd, I see Darius and Brooklynn driving ahead, the others shortly following.

"Watch it, Ben, you almost hit us!" Yasmina yells. 

"It wasn't me!" He yells back.

Between the yelling, dinosaurs growling, and the storm, it was easy to lose control, or get lost. Which is why it made total since when the dinosaurs rammed into my sphere and knocked me into a tree, hard.

Blurriness filled my vision when I opened my eyes, followed by ringing in my ears and aching in my limbs. Oh my God the gyrosphere is on fire, luckily, the glass was broken already so I only had to step out of it. When I stepped out of it, though, I heard shouting in the distance,

"Help!"

"Somebody help! Please!"

They screamed, why do they sound so familiar? I listened some more. Shit! Is that Brooklynn and Darius? I follow the sound, seeing Brooklynn and Darius stepping out of a muddy gyro sphere, Yasmina, Sammy, Kenji, and Ben all standing around them. Guess I missed all the fun.

"Where were you?!" Kenji sees me first.

"Dinosaur knocked me into a tree." I tell him.

"Are you okay?" Yasmina notices me next.

"I think so," I shrug, "what happened here?" 

"Darius and Brooklynn crashed their sphere into the mud, and they were sinking so we had to help them out." Sammy tells me, smiling. Why is she smiling at that?

"Hey! Look! It's Dave and Roxie!" Sammy says, pointing to their truck. The adults staring at us as if we had three heads.

"What were you all thinking! You could have been killed!" Roxie scolded us once we got to camp. 

"We were thinking we found a lost dinosaur! And Darius and Brooklynn." Sammy smiles.

"Don't ask me how I did it, but I did it." Kenji says.

"Weren't you crying at one point?" Yasmina points out.

"No way!" Brooklynn says.

"Stay in your bunks! You hear me?" Roxie orders us.

We all go to the showers immediately. Taking off my shirt, I see a few bits of glass on my stomach, not enough to really cause trouble or immobile me, just enough to be a bitch to clean. I grab my med kit from my bag, taking the glass from my stomach, I also noticed I had a cut on my eyebrow, so I fix that up too. I then hop in the shower and put bandages on my stomach and face. I slip on my pajamas and get in bed, everyone else already asleep. 

Sorry, this was bad, more eventful stuff coming up soon. Let me know if you have any suggestions.