New And Old Friends

Elvira POV

I fell... I fell of the monorail.

(Pretend the time gap is the amount of time Ben was without the others.)

                                                                        Day one without the others

I wake up, groaning at the aches in my body. Who would've thought falling off a monorail into the forest would hurt so much? 

I wonder if the others made it to the boat? I hope they're okay. 

So many thoughts race through my head as I stand, checking myself for injuries, and, surprisingly, my stitches are fine, healing nicely, and I have no new injuries.

 I start walking through the jungle, coming across a trailer, no dinosaurs in sight. I enter the trailer, seeing tons and tons of weapons. A few guns and holsters, some katanas that go on your back in x formation, knives with holsters, blade sharpeners, gun ammo, a sword, a sword holster, and a bow and arrow with tons of arrows. 

The trailer, miraculously, also has a shower, washer/dryer, water, and some food. I strip, throwing my clothes in the wash, and taking a long, hot shower. When I get out, I French braid my hair, putting on (outfit at the top. Or whatever you want her in.), I put my clothes in the dryer, brush my teeth, and grab my knives, one in my shoe and one on my thigh, I put the katanas on my back, as well as the bow and arrows. I step out of the trailer, walking for a bit, until I hear a noise, the blue raptor from before popping out infront of me. 

"Easy, girl, easy." I say, stern yet calm. I put my hand infront of me, she rubs her snout on it, "Thank you, girl." I say, "Where's your pack, hm?" I hum.

 She gives me a puppy dog eyed look, running off.

 Weird, oh well. I shrug, walking back to the trailer. When I get there, I take the weapons off, changing into

 When I get there, I take the weapons off, changing into

 I get into bed, passing out.

                                                                       When they reunite