Liar

Elvira POV

I was not changing that date. 

"Hey, Vira?" I hear Kenji's voice say. 

"Kenj? I thought you were setting up?" I turn to him. He was in the living area of the compound, Yaz and Sammy were on the couch a bit away from us.

"Well, I Uh, I was wondering if I could prepare for tonight? I know you asked me out, but I kind of wanted to do it?" He rubs the back of his neck nervously, a habit him and Darius both have.

I still had no idea what to do, so this would give me time for the next date. But then again, I asked him out, wouldn't it be weird if he planned it?

I look behind Kenji to see Yaz and Sammy holding thumbs up and nodding their heads, telling me to let him plan it. "Uh, yeah. Sure. If you really want to, as long as I get to plan the next one."

"Really?" His eyes light up.

"Really." I confirm, he kisses me, setting the box he had down. 

"Is that the stuff for the party?" I ask him.

He hums a yes. 

He's lying.

"Oh! Speaking of party, what did your dad want?" He asks.

"He wants me to convince or persuade the people. But the party starts at the same time as our date, so I'm not going to help him." I say.

"Are you sure? We can change it if you want?" He tilts his head.

"I'm sure. I'd rather be with you, anyway." I smile. 

He blushes, "Okay, if you're sure. Now go, I have planning to do."

"Okay, see you." I walk out of the door.

"Oh, wait, before you go," He spins me around, kissing me again. "You're like an addiction." He mumbles.

"All yours, babe." I wink.

"No, no, I gotta set up!" He kisses me again, "See ya, girlf." 

"Bye!" I giggle.

Giggle? I don't giggle.

The hell is a girlf? Oh, girlfriend? I think I heard someone say that once.

I decide to go change and get ready for our date, which would start in three hours.

 I look through the pre-stocked closet, Aswell as some stuff I already had, and put together this outfit 

(Or whatever you want her in)

I brush my teeth again, put on some mascara and red lipstick. I did this to my hair.

 I did this to my hair