Yes, I'm alive

Elvira POV

Brooklynn walks past the door, accidentally opening it with her key card, we all rush in, escaping the three Dino's outside. Brooklynn runs to another door, trying to open it.

"Oh, great, here we go again." Kenji mumbles.

"Quiet, she's the only one with any sense." Hap tells him.

I fake clearing my throat.

"Fine, her and Elvira are the only ones with any sense." He sighs.

"Thought so." I smile.

Brooklynn opens the wrong door, gaining the Dino's attention. Ben crackles his staff thingy, lighting up gas cans while Hap, Kenji, and Brooklynn get on a for wheel thing with a side seat. I climb on blue, grabbing my katanas. We make it out of the garage, just as it sets on fire, the dinosaurs follow us.

"Untie me." Hap says. 

"Do it, Kenji." Brooklynn tells him.

Hap kicks one of the dinosaurs in the face, grabbing the staff taser and using it to separate him from Brooklynn and Kenji. 

"You kids live a long life." He tells us, going back to fight the dinosaurs.

"Go help the others." I tell Brooklynn and Kenji.

"What? You're not fighting the dinosaurs! It's suicide!" Kenji yells at me.

"I'll be okay." I tell him, me and Blue going back to help Hap. I stab one of the Dino's, making it run away. I get off Blue, and she attacks one of them, making it run off.

 Hap and I go against the last dinosaur.

"You're a brave kid." He tells me, continuing to fight the dinosaur.

"I have nothing to lose." I tell him.

"You do, kid, you just haven't realized it yet." He tells me, just as the dinosaur picks him up, and runs away.

"Hap!" I yell after him. He was really starting to grow on me.

 I run after where the others went, seeing Yasmina hugging Ben.

"Where's Elvira and Hap?" Ben asks Kenji and Brooklynn.

"She—they um..." Kenji starts.

"Hap's dead." I say, walking up to them. "Baryonyx got him."

"Vira!?" Yasmina yells, hugging me.

"How are you alive?!" Kenji, Brooklynn, and Yasmina say at the same time.

"I have no idea." I tell them, smiling.

"Oh my God!" Yasmina yells, seeing blue.

"Oh, relax, she's with me." I tell her.

"What?!" She yells, confusedly.

"Elv, never do that again." Kenji hugs me.

"No promises."

He gives me a look.

"On more pressing news, Darius is taking tiff and Mitch to Main Street." Brooklynn tells us.

"What? Why?" Ben asks.

"Home court advantage!" Kenji explains.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." Yasmina says.

"We won't make it in time." Kenji says.

"Well, we would if we want that way." Brooklynn gestures underground.

"No, nuh uh, last time we went down there we almost died." Kenji retaliates. 

Kenji did not get what he wanted. We were currently underground, bumpy and blue trying to break a metal door. Brooklynn hears a humming, so we follow the noise. Because that always ends well. She finds a door, putting her key card in it.