Antidote

Elvira POV

We had made it into the compound, and discovered we each had our own rooms! Not only that, but we had showers, feminine products, but I still had some of those from what I originally packed, we had stuff to shave, shower, and re dye our hair. 

So, you can best believe the first thing I did was take off my weapons and backpack, strip myself of my dirt caked and ripped up clothes, and cover myself in the hot water of the shower, letting the heat relax my tensed muscles. I haven't showered since Casa De Kenji, so this felt so good.

 I noticed all my wounds have healed, and I only have the scars of them to show. I have some burn marks from getting tazed earlier. After staying in the shower for probably an hour and a half, having shaved, washed everything which took forever, and just...stood there. I hop out, dry my hair and change my clothes, putting on (or whatever you want her in)

 I decided to wait until we got home to re-highlight my hair, and just let it dry naturally

 I decided to wait until we got home to re-highlight my hair, and just let it dry naturally. Then I brushed my teeth, very thoroughly, might I add, and tossed my previously clothes—including underwear, socks, and bra, into the wash, but I'm not sure they can be salvaged. I decided to slip some knives into my calf holsters and shoes, aswell as one gun in my thigh holster, but I left my backpack, sword, other knives and guns, and katanas on my bed. I even cleaned my shoes, and they were bassically brand new.

"Woah, Ella, I haven't seen you without the backpack and weapons in so long." Kenji greets me, pulling me over to a couch. 

I laugh, "I figured I'd let them have a break." I look at him for a moment, noticing he looks different. "Did you shave?"

He hums, "Yeah, you like it?"

"You're like a newborn baby." I giggle.

"You're not any better, shortie." He refers to the fact that he could see my legs through my ripped jeans, seeing how smooth my skin now is, "So soft."

I laugh, thinking back to the caves we were stuck in when he came up with that nickname, "We're bringing back Shortie? I thought you forgot about that...Ken."

He glares at me, "I didn't, Barbie."

"Ha. You humor me." I deadpan. 

"Elvira." My dad and Kenji's dad walk into the room, "We have the antidote."

Everyone gasps, "You do?!"

"We do, Elvira, come here and sit on this stool." My dad points to the kitchen stool (like the ones at bars or at a kitchen island.).

I do as asked. 

"Take the jacket off." He instructs. 

TW: SCARS, NEEDLE (SHOT), THE REASONING OF THE SCARS IS BECAUSE OF PAST SH, ABUSE, AND TORTURE. BUT NONE OF THAT'S EVER MENTIONED.