Bi, Bi, Bi

Elvira POV

The morning after the bonfire last night, we had all woken up in good moods, and right now, Darius, Ben, and I were chilling in the living room, spouting out ideas.

"Hmm, we could make disguises for all the dinosaurs." Ben hums from his spot on the couch.

"Okay, I know I said no idea is a bad idea..." Darius trails off, looking at Ben from his spot of hanging off the couch. His head close to the floor and his legs on the back of the couch.

"Uh oh, Ben, Darius, and Elvira have their serious thinking faces on." Yaz and Sammy laugh as they walk in, handing us all some hot chocolate.

"I can't believe I finally got these baby's clean!" Brooklynn points to her shoes, which she had apparently cleaned...but I think they look the same? Maybe not, I don't really remember.

"Your shoes look exactly like they did before." Ben sips some of his hot chocolate, making me laugh lightly and shove his shoulder.

"I can tell their cleaner." Sammy hands Brooklynn some hot chocolate.

"You can?" I smile as Yaz hands me mine, "Thank you." 

She nods at me.

"So, what we're you guys thinking about?" Yaz asks the three of us, sitting down in a chair.

"We might've destroyed Mr. Kon's and Mr. Jones's way to make Dino control chips, but he's always one step ahead of us. We need a way to protect them from whatever he's got up his sleeve." Darius tells us.

"But apparently, disguises are off the table." Ben says.

"Can't imagine why." Yaz retorts, at the same time I say, "Huh, I wonder why." We look at eachother with a look of mild surprise, air fist-bumping eachother.

"We spend way to much time together." I look at her.

"Definitely." She agrees.

"This is so nice. All of us warm and cozy, sharing a cup of coco together. To bad we can't do this for the Dino's, it'd be a lot easier to keep em' safe if they were all snuggled in one place." Sammy sighs.

Wait a minute, that sounds like the Watering Hole.

"Yeah...I have an idea, follow me." Darius says.

"Can't we finish our drinks first?" I whine, jumping down from the monkey bar type thing I had been sitting on. I was playing around on them, but then I got my drink and just decided to sit in them. (I know Mae's cave didn't have them, but I thought it would be funny to add. Pretend she was sitting on them.)

"Drink quickly." Darius advises, playfully rolling his eyes at my childish behavior.

"Aye aye, captain." I mock solute, smiling down at him as me and the others gulp our drinks down. "Done!"

"Okay, now let's go." He leads us out of the cave, and over to the waterfall. 

"Uh, Darius? What're we doin here?" Sammy asks.

"What's the one place on Isla Nublar where all the dinos got along?" He prompts.

The watering hole! I called it!

"The watering hole!" Sammy says.

"Exactly." Darius says, proving me right.

See?

"That's a great idea, Darius!" Sammy cheers.

"Is there enough water, though?" Yaz asks.

"That would be the problem." Darius looks down.