Sleep Trouble

Elvira POV

I was with Kenji, Darius, and the BRAD-X. We were "talking" to Big Eatie. We're freeing her, and getting her to reunite with Little Eatie, in hopes that mine and Kenji's dads will call of the dinosaur fights. As much as I don't care for a lot of the dinosaurs, because of the shit they've put us through, I don't want them to suffer, especially if Blue or Ivy might suffer. I'm a bad person, not a monster. I can't let anyone else get hurt.

"And... you're sure you can talk to her, right?" Kenji warily asks Darius.

"Yeah...like ni-se-seventy. Seventy percent sure." Darius stutters.

"So two of us will die and the other will be injured?" I cross my arms.

"What?" Kenji furrows his brows.

"Eh, I don't know. I'm shit at math and I dropped out." I shrug.

"Okay..." Darius walks up to Big Eatie, who was on one of the feeding platforms in the jungle biom.

"We're gonna die and our dads will never respect us." Kenji runs his hands through his hair, walking over to Big Eatie's shackles. 

"We won't die." I pause, "I don't think will die." 

My dad has never and will never respect me. I know that much.

I pull my sword out, I had put all my weapons and backpack back on, just in case a dinosaur...or Kash, gave us trouble. I also thought I could cut the shackles with the sword. But just as I raise my sword to cut it off, a whirring sound starts behind me. I turn back, seeing it was the BRAD-X getting ready to fire its laser. 

"No! Dad, stop!" Kenji runs over to it, trying to push it away. 

"Dad, if you do this, I'll never forgive you." I glare up at my dad, who was in the tree lookout point.

"I'm sorry." He mouths to me.

Liar. He wasn't sorry.

This is my fault.

Your fault.

Your fault.

Your fault.

Mr. Kon fires the laser at Big Eatie, hitting her face. 

He's going to get his son killed.

He's going to get Darius killed.

"No!" Kenji continues pushing the BRAD-X, but not doing anything.

"Damnit!" I curse under my breath, stepping back as Big Eatie roars in my face as another laser hits her.

Another t-Rex roars in the background. Must be Little Eatie, because Big Eatie roads back, trying to walk towards her, but not being able to because of the shackles.

Brooklynn snatches the tablet from Mr. Kon, throwing it on the ground. Me and Kenji walk back over to the shackles, hitting on them until they fall off. If they fell off from us hitting them, how did they not fall off when the t-Rex, THE T-REX, pulled them?

Big Eatie and Little Eatie run towards eachother, nuzzling against eachother. Damn, dinosaurs are closer to their moms than I am. Well, before I had the antidote I was pretty close to her. Cus...cus I was close to death. Get it? ...I'll see myself out.

Darius runs over to me and Kenji, "Dude, you did it! Your plan worked!"

"Couldn't of done it without you." Kenji puts a hand on his shoulder, "You talked to a T-Rex. Dude, a t-Rex listened to you!"

"She did! I did!" Darius smiles.

"That was awesome, D!" I smile at him.

"I know!" Darius laughs.