CHAPTER 17-Next Step

On board the Lucrehulk battleship, Captain Tersa Amad was being held prisoner within one of the cells on the ship. After settling everything down in Menagerie, (Y/n) sent word to Najenda to interrogate their guest. There were other UF Prisoners but they were being held in Menagerie. Outside of Tersa's cell was Najenda and Akame. Two Droids stood guard outside the cell. Akame looked into the cell stoically while Najenda had a barely noticeable glare. Najenda looked at one of the guards and nods silently. The droid turns and presses a button, letting the red force field drop. Najenda and Akame walk into the room and Tersa looked up at them. His eyes widened.

Tersa: "General Najenda?" he asks in shock.

Najenda: "I left the army years ago."

Tersa: "You betrayed Union." he spat angrily.

Najenda: "I prefer this new life I've gotten for myself. But, you won't be the one asking questions." she said with a smirk.

Tersa scoffs.

Tersa: "I'm not the type to start talking after a few kind words." he said, arrogantly.

Najenda: "oh I know. That's why I brought Akame." she said, casually gesturing to Akame who held her Imperial Arms. "Her weapon can kill you with even the slightest cut."

Tersa just kept looking at her. Despite hiding it, he was getting nervous.

Najenda: "but if that isn't enough convincing. I'm sure I can find ways to make you talk." she said, a dangerous aura appearing around her.

Tersa sat there, knowing he's in for one hell of a time.

{Kuo Kuana, Menagerie}

(Y/n) stood outside of The Belladonna home as he was waiting for a shuttle to arrive. He had called the Lucrehulk for Luna to be brought to him. He wanted to officially start her training today and start teaching her the basics of the Force. So, he contacted Altus and asked him to bring Luna to Menagerie. He also figured it'd be best to train her on the planet instead of inside the Lucrehulk. As he waited, he soon spotted the shuttle approaching. The shuttle comes in for a landing and touches down in front of (Y/n) before the entrance of the shuttle opens. Luna walks out, accompanied by two Commando Droids.

(Y/n): "You two can return to the ship." he orders, looking at the droids.

The two droids nod and go back onto the shuttle before it takes off. (Y/n) looks at Luna who was looking around.

(Y/n): "ready to start your training?" he asks.

Luna looks at him with a brief silence following suit before she nods.

(Y/n): "Good. Then let's begin with one of the basics." he said. "I know it might be a bit early, but I want you to reach out with the force and try lifting my lightsaber." he says as he grabs his lightsaber and held it out towards her.

Luna looked at it before nervously looking at him.

(Y/n): "there is no need to be afraid. All I ask is for you to merely lift this saber out of my hand and into the air. You can try to pull it towards you if you like." he explains in a gentle tone.

She remained silent before breathing in and out to calm herself down. She reaches her hand out and tries to use the force. This would be the first time she used it. Time passed with the saber not even twitching. (Y/n) could tell she was getting frustrated.

(Y/n): "Focus. If you try and use aggression you will not control the force, the force will control you." he said, gently.

He wasn't throwing her into the Dark Side as that would be a very bad idea. Dooku had to teach him the Jedi Arts and the light side first before being trained in the Dark Side. Because he—like Luna—weren't mentally stable at the time. She's not insane or crazy by any means, she just has a lot of negative emotions festering in her mind that the Dark Side would only amplify. He hopes he's a good teacher. He felt the saber twitch a little but didn't move out of his hand. Luna is trying her best but isn't making much progress. (Y/n) was nervous since he's never taught someone to use the force before. He didn't know what to really do, but he hoped his instincts would help.