CHAPTER 47-2nd Battle of Menagerie Part 1

The skies over Kuo Kuana are full of Vulture Fighters, Hyena Bombers, White Fang Bullheads and the Warships of (Y/n)'s fleet. The 6 Munificent Star Frigates were off the coast of Kuo Kuana with the two Recusant Light Destroyers in the middle. 3 Star Frigates on the right and left respectfully while the Light Destroyers stayed in the middle of them. Behind the starships was the Providence needed for the plan. The Munificent that was previously stationed in Kuo Kuana still remains as a last line of defense in case the blockade is broken. squadrons of Fighters, Bombers and other aircraft fly alongside the fleet. HMP Gunships opted to remain by Kuo Kuana unless needed by the blockade. Essentially, the skies were covered with aircraft and starships. As the Defense Fleet advanced into position, Altus stood on the Providence behind the Fleet.

In the bridge, he was in command of the Fleet. He was confident in the plan's effectiveness. His hands clasped behind his back as he stood in the bridge, looking out the windows out towards the Fleet. A pair of White Fang Bullheads flew by the bridge to get into formation. As he did so, he is contacted by (Y/n) who appears in hologram form in the Droids hand where a holoprojector rests.

(Y/n)(HOLOGRAM): "Altus, I can stress enough how important your role in this is." he reminds.

Altus: "I understand the importance of my task. There is nothing to worry about, Admiral." he calms.

(Y/n)(HOLOGRAM): "I know. I just don't want to lose you again." he said.

Altus: "You won't. This time, I won't try such a risky maneuver." he said, putting his CO at ease. "I will be taking a page from Admiral Trench."

(Y/n)(HOLOGRAM): "Be careful which page you take. He's the only person I know who's died twice.... well, besides you."

Altus: "I'm not Admiral Trench, sir."

(Y/n)(HOLOGRAM): "I know. Just be careful."

One of the droids in the bridge spots signals pop up on the radar and looked forward out the glass to see the distant silhouettes of the UF Air Fleet. He turned in his seat and faced the Vice Admiral.

Droid: "Sir! The enemy Fleet has arrived!" he reports.

Altus looked at the droid before looking at the hologram.

Altus: "I believe the battle has begun." he informs.

(Y/n)(HOLOGRAM): "I'll be joining our fighters in the skies. Stick to the plan." he informs before ending the transmission.

Altus put the projector away and turned his attention to taking Command of the Fleet.

Within Her warship, Esdeath sat on the bridge with a smile on her face. She sees the enemy Air Ship Fleet ahead and is a little excited. Maybe these Rebels are more than just simple terrorists. However, she wasn't worried in the slightest. She turns to one of the crew members.

Esdeath: "Let's see what this Prototype ship can do." she orders.

The crew member nods and sends the orders to the Experimental Ship that floats within the fleet.