CHAPTER 8-Peace Keepers!

Within the streets of Unity City—or the Capital of Union—Winter was walking down the street towards a café. She was going to meet with the person she called back in the Academy. Winter might be in the United Forces, but her true allegiance is to someone else. The Peace Faction. She had joined the United Forces as a way to get away from her idiotic, tyrannical and horrible father. But later on in her career, she found out that the UF and Union are just as worse.

So, she did what others have done, joined the Peace Faction. She was introduced to the faction by its leader who sought her out. Winter isn't the only UF Military Official that is part of the Peace Faction. The max number of members is unknown. Union does know it exists but doesn't know who's a part of it. Kinda like Night Raid. Winter had been with the Peace Faction for years at this point. Feeding them information about UF Movements, Operations, Sometimes Classified Information and more. Since she holds a fairly high rank, she knows a lot and is feeding this to the Peace Faction.

More specifically, her partner. The Peace Faction teamed Winter up with a Hacker who is good with just about anything and can hack anything that's needed. She doesn't mind them. Winter then spots the café she's meeting them at. She walked inside and looked around. She noticed a familiar figure at the exterior seating area sitting at a table alone. So, she walks over to them.

Winter's partner spotted her and smiled a little.

???: "About time you showed up." They spoke.

Winter takes a seat in front of them.

Winter: "I had to clear some things in Union before coming here." she said. "Couldn't really leave without reason."

???: "sounds tiring." they comment.

Winter: "it is." she said. "So, how have you been Futaba?"

Futaba Sakura. She is a member of The Peace Faction and is the hacker of the group. She joined the group after she was found by its leader and helped her open up to the rest of the Faction. She considers the Faction family and does what she can to help them. She's the one gathering information from Union and its allies. Especially Union's enemies to see if they'll be worth helping or not. They don't want to help the wrong group. Futaba was made Winter's partner since Winter was basically a spy for the Peace Faction. Futaba and Winter have a good friendship which helps. Winter acts like a sister around Futaba and cares for her as does everyone else within the Faction.

Futaba: "Good. Still don't feel.... comfortable coming out here. With all the craziness happening in the world." she said, attempting to hide her face a little with her hands when she noticed she was being looked at.

Winter glared at the ones looking at her and they quickly looked away. Futaba saw this so she moved her hands away from her face.

Futaba: "Thanks Winter." she said, gratefully.

Winter: "my pleasure." she said, smiling. "Besides what I told you over the phone, do you have anything else to tell me?" she asks.

Futaba: "Yes actually." she said, remembering something at that very moment. "I've done some digging around in Union's files and found something called Project Phenex." she said.

Winter: "Phenex? Could I mean the House of Phenex?" she asks.

Futaba: "from what I gathered, yes actually. Apparently, Headmaster Sirzechs had managed to make an agreement alongside his father Zeoticus to the House of Phenex regarding his younger sister Rias Gremory." she explained.

Winter: "go on."

Futaba: "Sirzechs plans to have Rias get married to Riser Phenex and give birth to a powerful Devil that he and the other Headmasters could use to further Union's plans." she said. "And Rias has no idea."