1. MISTER BLUE.

DEDICATION:

To them that were tagged as mean girls, as everyone praised the pick-MEs.

COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE🙃❄️

CHLOÉ WILLIAMSON
IS PLAYED IN THE
AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION
BY
SOFIA CARSON:

CHLOÉ WILLIAMSONIS PLAYED IN THEAUTHOR'S IMAGINATIONBYSOFIA CARSON:

CHLOÉ WILLIAMSON'S P.O.V:

And there I sat in the midst of seven other girls in the studio. All our headsets and mics on for the world to hear us speak. To hear me talk as they all judged me.

Fuck them.

I was invited to 106.7 Nena's Crib FM for a special girl talk segment. Since I broke André and I's unfortunate union, the world has been dying to hear what happened. I wasn't going to tell them. All the questions about my engagement that was throw at me from Nena and her squad, I evaded them all. I didn't owe anyone a fucking explanation.

I preferred the world feeding on the rumors about me and what happened. Some people think I am a home wrecker and a man snatcher. But then confusion started when my ex-fiancé's CURRENT fiancée or should I say WIFE now, bumped into me at Rodeo Drive and we seemed somewhat.....calm and civil. A blog carried a picture of us and said we were friends and André came in between.

More rumors spiraled out of control when I showed up for Gabriella's wedding. I still did not understand why she was trying to be friends with me. Did she pity me? She dare not...I don't need her pity. I'm Chloé Williamson. Williamsons are known for their pride and ego. I might not be like André and that psychotic bastard that are both undiagnosed egomaniacs, but I'm somewhere.

 I might not be like André and that psychotic bastard that are both undiagnosed egomaniacs, but I'm somewhere

With a smile, I said; "I believe we came here to talk about Pseudo-feminism, not my failed relationship." My eyebrow arched as I stared at every one of their nosy faces. Invaders of privacy.