64. HOW TO BE FREE.

doh! go check out little miss petty's spotify playlist to listen while reading❄️

COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE🙃❄️

CHLOÉ'S P.O.V:

The dreaded engagement had already passed and it remained a week to my beautiful and amazing wedding. God bless my marriage! Prior to the week held an important day for me. I didn't exactly know how this happened but somehow, I got requested by the N.F.L to sing the national anthem at the Super Bowl. I honestly was confused because it was only musicians they picked to perform and I was mostly considered a nepo baby.

Wait a minute...

I had a strong feeling my mother had something to do with this.

It was an honorable moment for me so of course I had to carry my family — including my unfortunate soon-to-be husband, and Tequila. Considering we were going to be a family soon, my Mother insisted on me inviting them. I was fine with Tequila being here, but André could honestly go to hell.

My blood boiled anytime I'd set my eyes on him since that night. André and Daniel were both recklessly dangerous and idiotic bastards. All of us were outside my assigned room because I was about going to rehearse with the vocalist once more. Tequila was currently being carried by André as she played with her iPad while André watched her with love and affection.

"Miss Williamson, Agatha would be here soon." My assistant rushed to me with a grin to which I nodded. All of a sudden everyone on the floor began creating a ruckus as the entrance opened up.

"OMGEE she's here!!"

"Did you see her?!"

"Holy fuck that's actually Gabriella Dalmonte!"

Everyone began getting excited as my worst enemy made her way through the entrance with her body guards swarming all over her. Why was she at the back stage? They just had to invite her huh?

Perfect.

Workers on set forgot what they were supposed to do and began screaming her name and begging for a picture. She smiled at some but that grin didn't reach her eyes, she looked tired.

André's eyes shot up to where she was standing and then she stopped in her tracks. They both stared at each other like they were both in a romantic K-drama, and they were the lead actors. Or some dramatic traditional Bollywood movie.

Tequila squealed in excitement and she jumped from her dad's body and ran to her mother. She took her six year old up in her arms and showered her with bountiful kisses to the point Tequila's face was filled with smudges of red lipstick. My eyes turned to my fiancé as he stared at Gabriella with utmost love and longing. A small smile tugged on his lips to which Gabriella hissed at.

My heart lunged with pain, he had never looked at me that way. Not like I even wanted him to. I just wished he was someone else. I saw how Tequila's happiness mellowed down the minute her Mother left and she had to remain with André and me...her soon-to-be stepmother.

❄️

Later on, André and Tequila left to their seats, leaving me to my room alone. My mind ran through the scene that just played. I was cruel, but not evil to the point of destroying a child's happiness...right?

If I marry André, there would be no turning back, even if we got a divorce. The deed would already have been done. My mind was going crazy beyond control as I paced around my room with anxiety. I felt I was about to get married that same day! I felt like I was already in my ugly white dress!