51. POISONS AND BOMBS.

doh! go check out little miss petty's spotify playlist to listen while reading❄️

COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE🙃❄️

DANIEL'S P.O.V:

I started that day completely ordinary.

If anyone would have told me that I would be walking down to the private living room of my parents with such a steady pace —not too fast, not too slow— after hearing my Father just died, I would have raised an eyebrow at them.

As I got closer to the area with Damon walking a tad bit faster than me as he positioned himself in my front, the frantic voice of my Mother was accompanied by that of my brother and Maurice who was telling her to reduce the volume of her voice.

"Oh God, what have I done?"

"Mila, you need to calm down." Maurice politely hushed his boss' First Lady.

"I just killed my own husband and you're telling me to calm down?!" She whisper-yelled before I heard her sobbing quietly.

"Mom, mom what happened?" DJ said as I made my way into the 'crime scene' with no emotion on my face.

"Oh Daniel!" Mother's face rose up to me as everyone turned their attention to my appearance. "I..." She stood up with tears welled up in her eyes like she could blow up any second. "I wasn't..." She gazed at the lifeless body of my Father that just laid on the sofa as though he was taking a nap. He rested his back on the couch in his business suit. I checked the time on the wall clock, it was just two in the afternoon. It seemed he came home early without me being aware he was home.

My eyes scanned from how unconscious he was on the pristine couch that cost my parents thousands of dollars to buy, to the dainty china tea cup that rested on the expensive Arabian rug as it poured out it's content without a care of staining the red rug.

I gazed intently at the situation in front of me.

His eyes are closed...

His favorite teacup was on the floor as tea that was once in it got the rug soaked.

He was not moving.

I stared at my hysterical looking Mother, my eyes turned to Maurice who was checking his pulse for the sixth time since I entered, DJ stood paralyzed with shock and fear in his eyes, Damon stood tall as he looked at his Grandfather with a perfect poker face.

"So he's not breathing anymore?" I asked no one in particular as I looked at the older replica of me.

"I didn't mean to! Sort of." Mother replied frantically.

"That's all you gotta say?" D.J angrily looked at me.

"What do you want me to do? Cry? The fucker is dead. Your Mother just killed him." I shrugged and both D.J and Maurice came after me.

"DANIEL." They both exclaimed as the urged me to be more sensitive to our crying Mother.

I heaved a sigh as she paced around the room cursing herself. "Mother."