62. PUNCHES AND PANIC ATTACKS.

doh! go check out little miss petty's spotify playlist to listen while reading❄️

COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE🙃❄️

CHLOÉ'S P.O.V:

"STOP! André!" I screamed at him with fear laced around my voice. "ANDRÉ I SAID STOP." I commanded when André struck his jaw like an enraged demon. Punch after punch landed on Blue's face till he fell to the floor.

"Your punches are getting weak, Lombardi." The idiot smirked with blood coming out of his face.

Oh fuck! He was going to get himself killed.

"DANIEL SHUT THE HELL UP! Do you want to die?!" I spoke with fear. I was literally on the verge of tears.

André dragged him by the collar before landing a punch on his face again. And the words that he said after that, had me go still. "How dare you touch her?! YOU FUCKED HER!" He threw him to the floor and kicked his stomach.

He fucked her.

Who exactly was the her? Who? There were two people that could make André be this furious about Daniel fucking. It was either his sister. Or the woman he loved. And it had to be her. Brie. Daniel fucked Gabriella. Suddenly, my air got cut short. I couldn't breathe properly.

I heard the back door of the club open again. "Wes please stop him! He will kill Daniel." The 'her' in question flew into the situation with fear laced round her face as she pleaded with both Wes and Jake.

"Bro, I know you're angry, but don't go to jail because you killed a sociopath like Snow." Jake said as he ran to his best friend with Wes. They tried pulling him away from Daniel but all André could see at that point was red.

I was having a similar feeling he was going through. Except for the fact I wasn't punching Gabriella. A part of me wanted to lunge at her and do it. But I was too heartbroken to do it.

Everyone present —Jake, Wes, Andrea, Scarlet, Kylie, and...her, all try to snap him from his blindness but none worked.

"Daniel?! Oh my God Scarlet he's not breathing properly." Gabriella began crying as she ran to him.

A laugh wanted to erupt from my mouth at the fact she even cared about him. Were they in love now? Before anyone knew it, André became mad that his precious Brie cared about Daniel. They were now screaming at each other while I just continued to die inside. Their argument ended with André getting slapped.

By his sister.

Although he was stunned beyond compare, that didn't stop him from still talking. "...I will say it again. He just wanted to fuck you."

"What difference does you and him make?! You're both after the same thing." Gabriella fired.

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE! Why do you say things like this?!" André raked his hair with his fingers as a sign of frustration.

"Don't you even dare try and lie to me! There is no difference between you and Daniel."

"If there truly was no difference between him and I then maybe I would have—"

"That's enough! BOTH OF YOU." I shouted. A few seconds more and he would have revealed my secret. A secret that if it was let out, André would kill me and Gabriella would get help from her underground friends people are saying she has. Together, my body would be hid in the most secretive place in the world. Who knows? They would probably find a way to dispose my body in a Catacomb. "You need to go home." My voice was shaking terribly as I clutched André's arm and tried to drag him out of the scene. Irrespective of the fact that he had destroyed me into pieces tonight, my stupid heart couldn't help but still care. "And Daniel needs to be rushed to a hospital—"