16. QUEEN OF R.A.A.

~doh! if you want to listen to LITTLE MISS PETTY's official spotify playlist, click the link down below👇🏾
give the official LITTLE MISS PETTY's❄️playlist a listen: LITTLE MISS PETTY https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2dW3gNMvJQhvm9HOOjqdhg?si=UVbgtkWUQz2V6hWvmGLyew

COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE🙃❄️

**AGES FIFTEEN TO SIXTEEN**

DANIEL'S POV:

"You don't look so excited to see me, Snow." Her lips curved into a smirk as she stood at my front door in a handless pink flea gown. It appeared my Mother already let her in.

"Of course I am, if I am not, I am sure you would order the entire Football, Soccer, Rugby and Hockey team to search for the nearest guillotine and chop my head off during the next morning assembly." I said as I climbed down the stairs of my modernized tower-looking home. "Who knows? Even the Fencing club and the Swim team would obey your commands without hesitation.

Mother and DJ watched the both of us intently with surprised eyes.

"I am not a tyrant, just very...." She trailed off.

"Unforgivable." I reached her and shoved my hands into my pockets.

"I can't possibly compare myself to her royal ruthlessness." She smirked again as she made reference to Chloé.

DJ immediately snorted and that made Mother nudge him before coming to us. "Do you kids want anything? I made cookies!" She happily announced.

"Queen Bee doesn't eat cookies, she's too stuck up for that." I rolled my eyes and Diana wasn't offended. In fact she smiled. We were just about to head up the stairs when my Father still in his business suit came out of nowhere.

"You brought a friend?" He instantly said and looked at her with intent.

I immediately got cautious of how his eyes were roaming on Diana's body. "Father, this is Diana, Diana Thompson." I stood by her side.

"An honor to meet you, Mr. Snow." She smiled politely but still managed not to make herself intimidated by him. "You have a lovely home I must confess."

Oh please. My house was the 21st century and tower-ish version of a haunted house that was owned by aristocrats from the tenth century.

"Really? Some people are often spooked off by the darkness. I guess we Snows are obsessed with black. Quite contradictory to our name." My Father smiled warmly.

" My Father smiled warmly