28. VANILLA WIFE.

COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE🙃❄️

**AGES SIXTEEN TO SEVENTEEN**

CHLOÉ'S P.O.V:

"She's not even hiding it!"

"Chloé has no shame."

"With Snow of all people?!"

"Wait, weren't they like best friends before middle school?"

"This is so scandalous."

"Look, look! Here they come."

"Sweet Jesus, look at how he's holding her waist like she would disappear if he let's go!"

"Well they do look so powerful."

"Is this a plot?"

"I wonder if André is going to punch him in the face for being so close with his girlfriend."

"Maybe the rumors are true after all."

Mutters from every corner of the first floor flew around my ears like irritating bees as Blue and I made our way into school. "Not that I'm affected, but I'm honestly bored with their looking and talks." Blue said in a bored to death tone as we moved from his locker to mine.

"I know right? It's even worse than when we were in elementary school. But just like before, we don't give a damn." I said before he took my books from my hands.

"Too lazy to, if I'm being truthful to myself. I'm reserving my energy for fucking you." He stepped closer to me, irrespective of the fact everyone was stopping what they were doing and paid sole attention on us.

"You could reduce your voice so the entire Student Body does not hear your vile words." I told him but obviously, he didn't care.

"Give the people what they want, Queen Bee." He smirked.

"Well minion, you certainly do have a solid point." My eyes darted to his lips and before I could discourage myself from it, I smashed mine with his. Blue instantly got fired up and possessively claimed not just my mouth but my entire body.

The entire Student Body gasped with great astonishment at our confidence. They were taken aback to the point that some people began taking pictures of him and I locking lips. But did we care? No. Give the people what they want after all.

A week had gone since the rumors has been spreading. And I have done nothing to stop it because for the first time in a very long while, I felt happy. And that happiness went at the expense of not caring what anyone thought.

Because of caring for other people, I lost Blue.

But gone were those days.

I will admit that at that period, I became a lovesick teenager that forgot about her sad reality. Yes, my mind forgot about anything to do with the engagement. André kept pestering every time that he saw fit to remind me of it though. But I always casted him aside.

I just cared for Blue and only Blue.

Wherever you saw Blue, I was there. And vice versa. We made our scandalous relationship known to all without a care as we defied the fact that I was André Lombardi's girlfriend. But that title was slowly withdrawing from the eyes of R.A.A. Some girls were happy and took the opportunity to get closer to André in the hopes of taking my place but he seemed out of character recently.