3. BUT BLUE.

COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE🙃❄️

CARINA WILLIAMSON
IS PLAYED IN
THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION
BY
SANDRA BULLOCKS;

CARINA WILLIAMSONIS PLAYED INTHE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATIONBYSANDRA BULLOCKS;

**AGES ELEVEN—TWELVE.**

CHLOÉ'S POV:

"You pushed Tania during practice, didn't you?" Daniel came and with me on the bleachers while I jugged down the remaining water in my pretty blue water bottle. I still needed more. It was like Daniel possessed the power of telepathy. He reached into his school bag and brought out his pure black water bottle. It was big and almost full.

Unlike me, Daniel wasn't a fan of drinking too much water. But yet, he still made sure to carry enough of it in his can to school for me. He knew how thirsty I always became after Cheerleading practice. "Drink it slowly." He'd always tell me as he gazed at me with his blue orbs.

"How do you know that? You were with Jordan and—"

"Doesn't mean I wasn't watching, Chloé." The way my name rolled off his tongue caused me to look at him.

"So you're a stalker." I paused. "Do you stalk others?"

"Only when necessary."

Jealousy fought it's way into my mind when he said that, making me quiet as I thought about how many other people he stalks.

"Are you jealous?" He questioned and I shot a glare at him.

"Why will I be jealous? I know my place." I flipped my hair to the side and arranged my posture. Mother said a Williamson should always sit like a Duchess. Because of that, Catherine Middleton became my icon.

"And your place is what exactly?" He smiled at me.

"I married you in Kindergarten. I'm Mrs. Snow in fact."

"Tell that to your mom and let's know if you'd remain a Mrs." He chuckled and I glared at him.

"So it meant nothing to you?"

"Chloé why did you push Tania?" He evaded.

"Because last week Friday, she forgot my Biology book in her house and didn't even show any sign of remorse since then."

"Didn't she give you back on Monday?"

"Even still. She should have apologized, she's not some bully Queen of R.A.A."