46. THE BITTERNESS BEFORE THE REVENGE.

~doh! go check out little miss petty's spotify playlist to listen while reading❄️

COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE🙃❄️

**AGES SEVENTEEN TO EIGHTEEN**

CHLOÉ'S P.O.V:

It was lunch time, yet there was still no sign of him anywhere. I knew some kids in our class were separated for some school work they still hadn't finished in different labs, due to the end of the year rapidly approaching and we were about to graduate. So he had to be one of them, I thought. I hadn't seen or heard from Blue since that day at his house when I felt so weirdly sleepy. So tired to the point that I dozed off throughout the ride of his little brother getting me home. I remember trying to climb up the stairs but I ended up dozing at the middle of the staircase. I think it was my Father that carried me up to my room, or maybe Uncle Richard.

I woke up at six am in the morning with a banging headache and a weak body. But nothing confused me more than trying to figure out why on earth Blue was so enraged at me. I remembered him looking like someone who was MORE than motivated to commit murder without giving it a second thought. I mean, I knew I defied him by going to his house despite recalling his rule, but still, it was just his house.

And I don't remember any ghost.

All I could try and remember to the best of my abilities due to the gut wrenching migraine I felt, was his Father being so nice to me. But sadly, I couldn't remember everything but vague imagines.

Once I got myself back, I tried reaching out to Blue but his phone has been switched off till now. I thought about going to his house again, but decided against it when I remembered how pissed he was when I came.

The last thing I wanted was for him to be more enraged with me.

I was currently in the cafeteria on my usual table I acquired after getting dethroned by that bitch. I was accompanied by Alexis and Eleanor as Irene conversed us on a talk she had with her Mother after visiting Toronto last weekend. "Ontario is such an amazing place. I sincerely did not want to leave. I don't know if it was because I was half Canadian. I mean it is obvious that I look half Canadian, right?"

"Nahh." Alexis played with her spaghetti.

"You look like you're in need of crack." Eleanor smiled as she opened her jacket while showing her the latest illicit drug she could get her hands on.

"Oh hush." Irene snapped at the both of them and continued. "As I was saying, my spirit was just whispering to me when we went there and then took a trip to Ottawa. My distant Uncle is one of the big boys at the C.B.C. I got to meet a lot of amazing journalists."

"Boring!" Eleanor decreed.

"It is not." Irene whined and faced me. "I think I have a calling to be in the broadcasting industry. What if God is telling me to be a journalist? Or the next Ellen DeGeneres? Or Oprah?! Or even Wendy Williams?!" She laughed excitedly.

"First of all, when was the last time you went to Church?" Eleanor mocked her.

"Bold of you to ask me that when you're a chain-smoker at the age of seventeen." Irene bit back which made Alexis chuckle.