60. A REUNION TO REMEMBER {PART ONE}.

doh! go check out little miss petty's spotify playlist to listen while reading❄️

COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE🙃❄️

CHLOÉ'S P.O.V:

The urge to destroy my phone into pieces every single time my Instagram feed would bring up a picture of that bitch called Gabriella entangling her arms with Daniel was getting more and more intense. I couldn't take it anymore, all I wanted to do was scream my lungs out. The bastard was gone for seven years in England according to what the blogs were saying, and then suddenly came back. And the first thing he does was to get in a fight with my fiancé. Then he continued by dating my fiancé's baby Mother. What the fuck?! No what the actual fuck? Was I supposed to cry or pretend like a million thoughts about the situation wasn't going through my head.

I couldn't understand.

The last picture the paparazzi got of them was a few days ago when they were coming out of our former classmate's club. Gabriella looked incredibly sexy in her short green dress he held her lower waist while heading towards his car. I couldn't count the amount of times my heart shattered into pieces since he came back.

Did he really forget about me so quick?

My head snapped out of the reverie I put myself in and focused on my surroundings. The smell of alcohol, cigarettes and sweat roamed round the air, reminding me I was in a club. I was in a fucking club with my fiancé. I wasn't the clubby type because I was too busy being fancy and acting like the Duchess of Cambridge. The only reason I was here putting on this very see-through royal blue off-shoulder dress that stopped at my mid thigh was because André forced me to come for the reunion with him. If he came alone, my absence would have been notable from the moment he got into the place.

Our former schoolmates would have instantly asked him "Where is your future wife?", "Chloé didn't come with you?"

So I had no choice to step out of my classy mature outfits and step into a dress I'm sure any stripper would wear and perform in. My nipples were visible to anyone who got three inches close to me. Why did I choose the dress? I wasn't the one who chose it. I didn't even buy it. Eleanor delivered it to my penthouse and Kylie forced it on my body before she left before us.

"That's it, I'm out." Drake Monteiro — André's closest friend declared and began walking to the exit but was stopped by Wes — also another person in their friend group.

"Dude, we just got here." Wes whined.

"I know why he's leaving." The bitch I had not seen in seven years came out of nowhere and took a hold of Jake's right arm. Tania fucking Valiente faced my direction and smirked at me. Obviously, I didn't waste time in shooting her a glare. "Don't go home, Drake." She began then glanced at a particular blondie that was far away from us. We all looked as Amber danced with her wife.

Oh yeah, this was my doing.

Oops.

"I'm not going to be like him.." Drake directed his dark gaze at André. "...whose plan tonight is to smile and drink and act like everything is fucking fine." He hissed at me who gifted him death glares. "Not everyone has a sweet fiancée like her." He gave me a sarcastic smile.

"Monteiro, hold it. Just because you're jealous and mad, doesn't mean it'll give you the right to talk about Chloé that way. I will not take any disrespect towards her from you tonight."