27. AFTER LOCKDOWN.

COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE🙃❄️

**AGES SIXTEEN TO SEVENTEEN**

DANIEL'S P.O.V:

"Is it bad that a part of me wishes they wouldn't have surrendered?" Chloé whispered as she continued to hold unto me while she leaped with her twisted ankle. Her ankle twisted on our way down the stairs with a couple of police staffs that were searching the building for us and other missing children that were slowly being found. "Even if it was just a few days added."

I held back a chuckled and looked at her. "We would have starved to death."

The Senior Block was kept on a stand still for a day till the next evening which was now. According to what the police officer told us when he found us in the lab after we agreed to open, he said that they were goons sent to abduct some girl name Scarlet Miller

I don't know.

Due to who Scarlet Miller's Father was in the American Government, it made perfect sense why they would want to kidnap the only daughter of the notorious Speaker of the House of Representatives. Her Father had been making a lot of enemies over the recent months. There was a rumor that he and the President have turned to the opposite of friends, due to John Miller's egoism problem.

But what nobody understood is that they had the opportunity to take her and leave. But instead chose to terrorize the girl in a classroom. Which according to Officer Malcom on what Scarlet told them when they found her, DIDN'T work. She was afterall known to be as tough and resilient as her old man. Plus on top of that, the bastards locked down an entire fucking building. FOR WHAT? They didn't even come for the students yet they started demanding ransom from the armed police representatives and other important personalities that had to come down to Richwood.

Isn't that the Mayor of Los Angeles talking to the Chief of the L.A.P.D (Los Angeles Police Department)? Not only them but the Los Angeles Fire Department and their Chief were present incase of any emergency.

And due to the fact they tried to kidnap Scarlet bloody Miller, her mother was here with many bodyguards.

Goodness gracious.

So many parents hugging their children and cursing the tenth generations of the goons as they got handcuffed by the police. This happened after a successful attempt by the L.A.D.P in quietly breaking into the building through the ceilings. They took the goons by surprise and attacked.

Thankfully it was successful, if not, it would have been a bloody show. Some of them were shot but so far, none of them were dead.

Yet.

This matter would definitely reach Supreme Court by the time John Miller places his hands on this case.

"Well I rather die than look at my Mother's face for the nth time."

"Sadly, here they come." I said as we reach the outside and instantly, Kylie ran with tears in her eyes to her big sister that started crying like a baby.

So after my long lecture on why she should not cry for anybody, here she goes doing this? I shook my head and I let Chloé go for her sister to hug her better. Followed by that was Chloé's weird and quiet sister that was the most composed. Then her infuriating parents that I had a quiet feud with. My blood boiled when the family of that idiot called Lombardi rushed to Chloé to see if she was okay.