CHAPTER 269

Jennie did not see the bitterness on Irene's face. She only thought that this girl was careless. She knew that her adopted sister was vicious, yet she didn't stay away from her, and she did not tell her parents. Despite what happened, she's still their biological daughter; how could they not care? Jennie advised,

"Also, don't anyhow eat, especially food that came from God knows where."

After all, the chubby girl had already been poisoned. Although Jennie could help her now, she couldn't be there forever. When she's not around, no one would notice the chubby girl's problem. Everyone had their own lives; no one could be around forever. She must find a way to solve this problem permanently.

Irene didn't quite understand what Jennie meant when she heard this. She's been eating food from home so they were not from God knows where. But she chose to listen to Jennie, who was her only friend. Irene nodded quickly in agreement. When Jennie saw this, she continued evenly,

"Good, as long as you remember my advice. Let's go to the washroom!" Sometimes, the only form of friendship between female students was to visit the washroom together. It was the same for male students. If they did not have a good relationship, why would they invite each other to visit the washroom together?

Irene was a little flattered when she received Jennie's invitation. After all, only true friends visit the washroom together. She nodded happily.

Jennie looked at Irene's innocently cute face, and the corners of her mouth curled up. She was the same way in her previous life, allowing Ji-hyang to deceive her repeatedly.

Jennie was not going to let this happen in this life, so she'd also like to help Irene defeat her adopted sister and have a wonderful life like her. After all, these two-faced hypocrites were too scary.

As they were walking out of the classroom, Jennie saw Ji-hyang standing at the door. She ignored Ji-hyang and planned to walk away without acknowledging her.

After all, they had a complete fall-out and there was no point engaging each other. But Ji-hyang acted like she finally found her long-lost sister. She went up to them, pulled Jennie warmly and said mildly,

"My dear sister..."

Just as Jennie's name was mentioned, Ji-hyang's face showed great grievance and tears flowed down her cheers as though she had been wronged. Jennie was speechless as she watched Ji-hyang's theatrics.

Their relationship had already soured, was it still necessary to pretend? She brushed off Ji-hyang's hand coldly and said,

"Please don't anyhow address me. My mother has only one child."

Jennie ignored Ji-hyang afterward. She has no sympathy for two-faced hypocrites. She grabbed Irene to quickly walk away. When Ji-hyang saw Jennie's reaction, surprise flashed in her eyes.

What has caused Jennie to behave this way? Without thinking too much, Ji-hyang went forward and blocked them. Ji-hyang then said pitifully,

"Jennie, what's wrong with you? We used to tell each other everything. Why are you so cold and heartless now?"

Jennie glared at Ji-hyang; she couldn't believe that this two-faced hypocrite was still acting. Did she think that Jennie would trust her like she did in her previous life?

Like an idiot, to be played to death in the end? She must be dreaming a fool's dream. There's no way that would happen again. Jennie sneered,

"Don't talk nonsense. You make me sound like an unfaithful man."

Ji-hyang was shocked as she looked at Jennie. She suddenly realized that Jennie could speak. How, how was this possible? She had administered the poison personally bit by bit. Her goal was to make Jennie mute for the rest of her life. It looked like Jennie had found out what was wrong with her throat.

Jennie smiled coldly as she saw Ji-hyang's shocked expression. Ji-hyang would never have dreamed that she could speak. Did she think that she would be mute forever? Jennie was determined to slap this two-faced hypocrite in the face this time. She looked at Ji-hyang coldly and said,

"Are you very annoyed because I can now speak?"

When Ji-hyang heard this, she immediately hid the surprise on her face. A hypocritical look of concern took over in an instant. After all, this was not the time to sever all ties with Jennie.

This little piece of trash was still of some value to her. She could always kick her to the curb when she's done using her. Ji-hyang said with fake happiness,

"Why would I be annoyed? I'm extremely happy that my sister could finally speak. How did your throat heal? We've tried so many famous doctors before but they were all useless. Your doctor is truly amazing. Please tell me who he is so we can thank him properly."

DON'T VOTE