CHAPTER 212

Jennie panicked when she saw this message. She could not go with Lisa. Her arms finally recovered, and she still had to take the exam.

If she was taken away by Devil Manoban, she would lose billions of dollars. She immediately replied to his message.

“I can’t go with you. I’ve missed so many days of classes and I have to go back to school now. Anyway, I wish you a safe journey. Goodbye.”

Lisa’s face darkened when he saw Jennie’s message. Little Mute wanted to wash her body every day. Who was going to bathe her? He was not around, and only servants were at home. Was she going to ask one of them to help her take showers?

Max saw Lisa’s dark face and instantly became nervous. This time, their partner was very difficult to deal with.

Lisa was afraid of being late for the negotiation, so he decided to fly on his private plane.

Thinking of this, Max asked, “Mr. Manoban, there is very little time left. Do you think we can go now?”

When Lisa heard this, he raised his head and looked coldly at Max. Lisa could not care about that now. He had to take Little Mute with him to prevent her from letting others bathe her.

Then, Lisa coldly ordered Felix, “Go and take Jennie to the airport immediately.”

Felix looked helpless. From where he stood, he saw the text conversation between Madam Manoban and Chairman.

However, Madam Manoban did not want to go with the Chairman at all. Could the Chairman not see that? Why did the Chairman still insist on taking Madam Manoban with him?

Lisa looked coldly at Felix, who did not move, and said indifferently, “You have 20 minutes. If you can’t take Jennie to the airport within the time limit, go and receive your punishment.”

“Mr. Manoban, I will definitely complete the mission.”

Felix immediately turned around and left after he said that. He was the head butler of the Manoban family, but he was always forced to receive his punishment because of Madam Manoban. People would definitely laugh at him for that. Felix did nothing. He was just unlucky.

Max looked at Felix’s back and then at Lisa. Max’s face darkened, and he was displeased. Max never expected that Jennie could bewitch the Chairman, thinking that he really underestimated her and this matter had to be dealt with as soon as possible.

Twenty minutes later, Felix sent the reluctant Jennie to Lisa’s private plane. Jennie glared at Lisa, who was napping beside her. It was simply unreasonable for Devil Manoban to ruin her plan to become a good student.

At first, Jennie prepared to wait for Lisa to come back and talk to him. She wanted to give him a surprise and let him know that her voice recovered, but Devil Manoban was too despicable.

How could he ask Felix to take her here?

Jennie decided to pretend that she still could not speak. When Devil Manoban could make her happy, she would tell him that she could speak.

Lisa saw Jennie close her eyes and approach her considerately to let Jennie’s head rest on his shoulder. Then, he started to look at the documents in his hand. People only knew that he was a legend in the business world.

However, they did not know how hard he worked for it. No matter how powerful one was, they still needed to work hard. If they did not work hard, they would end up being useless.

For example, Lisa had never learned computer programming before, so he could do nothing when somebody hacked into his computer. Thinking of this, Lisa took out his phone and contacted the top hacker, KIM.

“KIM, when can you continue teaching me?” Lisa asked

KIM was too unpredictable. Lisa had no idea when KIM had time. Last time, KIM gave Lisa some homework and then disappeared. He had not received any news from this hacker for more than half a month.

Just as Lisa sent out the message, Jennie’s phone suddenly rang. When Jennie heard it, she was stunned. She used KIM account to set a special ringtone for Lisa. However, Devil Manoban was right beside her. She did not know why he sent her a message at this time.

Jennie had no choice but to pretend to be resting. She was afraid that if she was not careful, Devil Manoban would discover something. When that happened, she would not be able to explain herself.

Lisa heard Jennie’s ringtone and looked at Jennie, who was pretending to be asleep. Who would send her a message at this time?

However, Jennie was still sleeping, so he did not think too much about it. He sent KIM another message, and it was obvious that he was threatening KIM.

“If you still don’t show up, I will refuse to cooperate with your league.”

DON'T VOTE