Class Pandemonium.

Pansy had woken up in the small hours of the morning, despite the large bed both boys had curled up to her in the night, but she extricated herself to use the loo. She had loved watching the cartoon, Draco had been enamoured and he was a hopeless romantic so of course he had to hold back tears at the end, even though she was sure Potter had noticed them both on the edge waiting for how it ends. Whimsically, cliché in the best possible way was the only way to describe it.  When she returned to the bed the boys were snuggled up to each other so close it was indecent, she wondered if she should do something about it but they both moaned in their sleep and Pansy could only stare as they snuggled contently together, whatever the consequences, she did not care, they were too cute together. She could see that there was something there, it was just an energy. She could just sense there was more, they needed each other and she would get to the bottom of it. She would masterfully concoct a plan to set them up together, she knew if she told Draco he would winge and whine about it and be forever suspicious of what she was up to, wondering if it was part of her elaborate plan. She had a way of knowing someone's aura when she got to know them personally and Harry and Draco had almost matching auras, both were obviously optimistically cautious when it came to love, for Draco she knew it had come from years of trying to please his father while simultaneously being a dramatic romantic at heart, Harry seemed to get it from losing loved ones so often. It was common knowledge Harry had lost his mother, father, godfather and the closest thing to an uncle he had, not to mention Dumbledore had obviously meant a lot to the bloke, having lost so many who meant so much, made him a firm believer that loves existence but somehow felt he couldn't have it without risking actual lives. Draco of course almost sickeningly wanted desperately to experience some epic romance from some cliche romance novel but is entirely sceptical that such a thing could even remotely exist. They were the same but somehow completely opposite of one another, she would figure it out and make it seem like she wasn't even involved, after all she did think they would only need  nudge, or shove in the right direction.

She had half a mind thinking that Draco had been in love with Harry since first year and just never known it or recognised it with all the rivalry but honestly the amount of energy that boy had put into tormenting Harry was obsessive, all in an attempt to just be part of 'Potters' life. Draco had once said his greatest fear was people's indifference towards him so if he cant have love he takes hate or fear ~ People will love me or hate me but they will remember me! ~ he had once told her dismissively when she asked. He would have rather been Potters enemy than nothing to him at all. Now Draco has the chance to be friends with Harry and Pansy knew he thought he wasn't worthy of someone like Harry but she had a feeling that Harry had been just as obsessed with Draco at one point or another. She needed to talk to someone close to Harry to get information and confirm her suspicions, to see if Harry had ever spent hours fixated on Draco the way Draco had on Harry. To think Harry could have been a Slytherin from the start she wondered that perhaps if there had not been a war going on and they weren't somehow destined to be on opposite sides of it, would they have just naturally come together. Would they have been some power couple from the start, it was an interesting concept to think about while she drifted back to sleep curled up away from the snuggling boys and eager to see how they react to waking up in each others arms. 

----------

Harry woke up having had an amazing dream that he couldn't quite remember, he was surrounded by warmth and as he came to his senses he realised he had a fist full of someone's shirt, he shifted and realised he was tangled with limbs. What was truly alarming, though not unpleasant, was that the body wrapped around his was hard, there were no breasts or curves so this wasn't Pansy. He shifted to look up and was met with a long white neck, the movement must have alerted Malfoy though because soon enough molten silver eyes met his dazed and sleepy, Harry's breath hitched. This must have snapped Malfoy awake and into reality, they extricated themselves from each other awkwardly neither really wanting to say anything. Harry didn't like tension and his brain was still catching up, so he blurted.