65. Your 'Reputation' Song

Harry Potter: Dancing With Our Hands Tied

"I loved you in spite of deep fear that the world would divide us."

You knew there would be whispers trying to tear you apart the moment you started your relationship with Harry. However, it wasn't enough to make you pull away completely from him, considering the feelings you had for him very strong and very real. You and Harry constantly reassured each other of your love and devotion, ignoring the disapproving gazes from friends and family. You were going to be there for each other, no matter what. Amidst the chaos of school, you were grateful to have found Harry, who seemed to feel the same way about you.

Ron Weasley: End Game

"I hit you like 'bang', we tried to forget it but we just couldn't."

Falling for Ron was like being struck by lightning—unexpected and with full force. You'd lie awake at night, staring at the ceiling and hoping that he was thinking of you as much as you were thinking of him. You were glad to hear that Ron had been talking his friends' ears off about you, seeming to be as starstruck by you as you were by him. You knew that, while it was only a spark to start with, over time, you expected that it would soon turn into a full-fledged romance.

Draco Malfoy: Don't Blame Me

"My drug is my baby, I'll be using for the rest of my life."

You were addicted to Draco, and he was the only person in the world who knew it. A love kept behind closed doors, you both knew that nothing could be better than the bond you shared. You knew that you wouldn't want anyone else after you had Draco, and you couldn't wait until darkness fell at the end of each day to meet up with him in a darkened corner. Neither of you was brave enough to come forward and admit your full feelings just yet... though you were just hoping that it would be only a matter of time.

Fred Weasley: So It Goes...

"You know I'm not a bad girl but I do bad things with you."

One of the things that Fred liked most about you was your angelic exterior that you seemed to put on display for everyone but him. He couldn't believe how unbelievably sweet you were to everyone around him, though behind closed doors, you would become almost a completely different person. The passion between you two was electric, probably why you were wild and excited whenever you shared a moment alone together. It was something that Fred wouldn't trade for anything... one of the reasons why he was so wildly obsessed with you.

George Weasley: Ready For It...?

"Knew he was a killer, first time that I saw him, wondered how many girls he had loved and left haunted."

You first spotted George across the common room at a house party. He had a charming smile and laughed vivaciously, catching the eye of every girl in the room. There was no doubt in your mind that everyone else was watching him as intently as you were. For a while, you just pined, being enamored by his appearance and reputation, until one day he caught you staring across the room. That's when he decided it was time to walk up and start a conversation. It turned out to be one of the greatest things to happen to you, as the two of you started a playful, banter-filled friendship that would hopefully grow into something more. You just hoped that you were ready for it...

Neville Longbottom: Call It What You Want

"You don't need to save me, but would you run away with me?"

You often struggled a lot with defending yourself and your reputation, until Neville came along and showed you there was no reason to care about all of that. The two of you would hide away in the library, fantasizing about what it would be like to run away and escape together. However, it was always dreams and never reality. You were just lucky enough to have Neville by your side, suffering through every step of the way with you.

Cedric Diggory: Gorgeous

"You should take it as a compliment that I'm talking to everyone here but you."

When you first met Cedric, you were trying not to make it too obvious that you were completely enamored by him. While playfully bantering and teasing him, you made sure to accidentally (or not-so-accidentally) brush his arm when you walked past him. It was as if everything you did or said was signaling to him in some way that you found him attractive, though he didn't dare bring it up while you were in your intoxicated state. He was just going to make the most of his evening with you.

Newt Scamander: Delicate

"My reputations never been worse so you must like me for me."

You hated to admit that the scrutiny and rumors were taking more of a toll on your psyche than you believed. Everywhere you walked, you received some sort of disapproving look. But amidst all the darkness and disappointment this year had to offer, meeting Newt at a party felt like the light at the end of the tunnel. Part of you believed that he just didn't know about the reputation you upheld, but in reality, he just didn't think anything of it. He knew that you weren't a product of the rumors that were spread about you.

Sebastian Sallow: Dress

"Carve your name into my bedpost, cause I don't want you like a best friend."

You had been attracted to Sebastian from the beginning of your friendship but were too afraid to come forward and make a move, fearing it would ruin the friendship. However, after escaping the drunken madness of a house party and tucking yourselves away in the undisturbed corner of the common room, a heated kiss revealed that your feelings for each other were much more than platonic. While your future meetings were all unplanned and unexpected, you knew that you would never be able to shake the feeling that you had now discovered with the fiery Sebastian.

Ominis Gaunt: New Year's Day

"Please don't ever become a stranger whose laugh I could recognise anywhere."

Ominis was the kind of guy who could make you feel all soft on the inside. Everything he did brought a warmth to your heart that you knew you wouldn't be able to replicate with anyone else. During late nights in the common room, the two of you would make heartfelt promises to each other, holding on tightly and refusing to let go. You vowed to always be there for each other, fully aware that you would be marrying in the future. It was only a matter of time before things became wholly official.

Garreth Weasley: Getaway Car

"Think about the place where you first met me."

When you first started spending time together, you had promised Garreth that you weren't necessarily looking for anything serious. Of course, he had secretly hoped that over time, you would change your mind. However, you only had one idea in your mind – to show your ex that you had moved on with the prospect of a new love. While it disappointed Garreth when you left him in the dust, he still appreciated the few weeks that he got to spend with you. That's not to say you didn't have a soft spot for him afterward.